Best friends boyfriend ( M. Danielle x M! Reader )

Danielle pov-

DING DING!!!

"Class make sure to hand in your homework at the end of class today." Mrs. Wang told the class.

"Uhhggg" I groaned. I hate my last hour literally! The teacher doesn't even explain things well.

Everyone in this class is basically failing except for one. Yang Y/n.

He's the smartest person in this class or I guess the whole school.

The only reason why I know him is because he's dating my best friend Haerin.

Ap Human Geography isn't my strongest subject and the homework Mrs. Wang assigned for the class is confusing af.

What if I asked Y/n for help? He probably won't say anything but it's worth the shot.

I walked up to his desk while he was putting things away to leave.

"Yang Y/n are you able to help me with the homework Mrs. Wang assigned us?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and stared at me with a blank face.

"Is Haerin ok with this?" I asked him.

"Sure, just wait." He shortly replied.

I smiled packed my things to leave. "Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and we both left the classroom. We walked to the nearest library and sat down in a chair.

"So what part do you need help on?" He asked.

"The whole thing." I replied.

He laughed at me and opened up his phone. He's probably texting Haerin that he's with me at the library.

"Alright let's start." He said.

- ( Time skip ) -

"My brain huuuurrrttttssss!!" I groaned. He laughed at me. "You're almost done, just explain your answer then you can leave." He said.

I sat back up and took my pencil and started writing my explanation.

"Done!!" I excitedly said.

"Ok you can pack up." He told me.

I stood up and packed up all of my homework in my backpack. "If you're ok with help like this with your homework, let's do this more often." He said.

I looked at him surprised. "Sure!" I replied. "But only if Haerin is ok with this." I said.

"Don't worry she'll be fine." He responded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, do you want me to walk you home or no?" He asked.

"You're my girlfriends best friend, I don't her best friend to get hurt." He said.

I thought about his request but decided it. "I'll see you tomorrow!" I yelled at him while waving.

He waved back and I walked home. While I was walking back home I thought, how will he know if Haerin will be ok with him spending his time teaching me?

I just shook it off and opened the door to my house.

All of my friends and I live a house together. "Where were you?" Minji unnie asked.

"I had to ask for help on my homework." I replied to her.

She nodded and continued to do whatever what she was doing.

I ran upstairs to my room and quickly put all of my things away to play on the Nintendo switch.