Never liked you until now ( M. Danielle x M! Reader ) pt. 1

!Requested!!

Y/n's pov-

I woke up to a morning of a sunny day so I decided to go out and walk around the neighborhood.

While I was walking I saw one of my classmates....Marsh Danielle and her friends.

She's quite the opposite of me. Every morning during school I hear her, every hallway I hear her, even across the bathroom from the other wall I could hear her!!

Not trying to be rude but she's the loudest person I know, even louder than my older brother.

I quickly turned around and speed walked back home. I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me either.

Well that's good because I don't really find anything in her.

Danielle's pov-

"Unnie, you should wave to him." Hyein told me.

I looked up at Y/n seeing him. We made eye contact and he suddenly walked away.

"Didn't want to and don't want to." I said to Hyein.

He and I are the complete opposite. He's like the quietest person on earth and acts emo all the time. I mean there's nothing wrong but at least breath near me.

I literally give all of my energy to make him feel alive but it's just a waste of time.

I'm pretty sure he hates me because of my energy.

But I don't really care because that's just who I am!

"Wait tell me why you and Y/n have beef with each other?" Haerin suddenly asked as I got out of my thoughts.

"Y/n and I are rivals and will forever will be. We hate each other as much as Hanni unnie hates non crunchy apples." I answered.

I could hear her little giggles, it was cute.

We were about to walk back when suddenly Hyein gasped really loud that it made me and Haerin jump a little.

"Guuyyyssss Rora asked me if you guys wanted to go and have a sleepover at her house with her other friends!" Hyein squealed.

Seriously that's what made me and Haerin jump?

"Sure! It sounds fun!" I replied.

"What time?" Haerin asked Hyein.

"She said arrive at 6:30 pm because we have many games to play." Hyein answered.

"Well then, should we head back now orrrrr wait later to pack?" I asked them.

"Now!" Haerin yelled and sprinted off.

Hyein followed her and I began too.

"Yahh!! Wait up!" I yelled.

We ran to our dorms and basically started packing the whole time.

It was around 6:04 pm and we just ended our cleaning and packing up.

"Ok guys are you ready to go?" Minji unnie asked all of us.

"Yess!!" We all yelled.

Minji unnie smiled at us and grabbed her keys and we left the dorms.

We quickly got into the car and Minji unnie turned in the engine.

"Hyein can you send me the address?" Unnie asked her.

Hyein pulled out her phone and sent unnie the address.

Once unnie got the address from Hyein she started driving.

Today was obviously a tiring and exhausting day so everyone felt tired and we're on the verge to fall asleep.

"You guys rise your energies and stay up bc we are gonna do a lot of fun things!!" I tried cheering.

Out of no where Haerin pulled out her phone and suddenly blasted Hype boy and we all started jamming to it.