Peeping

I had never seen another submissive disciplined before. I knew what it felt like it, and I often pictured what I must look like, but I had never actually witnessed it on another student.

That would all change on the final day of my first week with Clark. That Friday would end with a mandatory meeting with Headmaster Warren where he would review my first week on the project. This meant that my dominant wouldn't be present during the meeting which agreed well with me. As much as I was beginning to enjoy the time I spent with Clark, I was desperate for time alone with Headmaster Warren.

It was mid-day and I was paused outside the large wooden door of the Headmaster's office, my fist ready to rap and ask for entry when the quick and rhythmic slap of a broad hand falling upon a bare backside froze my hand in mid-air. Behind the door that wasn't fully shut (which explained how I could hear the goings-on that occurred inside), the sound of fusses and gasps accompanied each quick swat.

Curiosity ruled over any rationale that might have suggested I shouldn't linger to listen, and when I leaned my ear against the door to hear better, it pushed open ever so slightly, reminding me that it was never locked shut in the first place. My curiosity thickened. I couldn't help myself. With a deep breath, I very slowly and carefully pushed the heavy wooden door open just a crack, pressing my face forward so that one eye could see through the little slit provided by the door. First, I spotted the kicking feet of a distressed student, who appeared to be a year younger than me. Then, I spotted the heavy hand that delivered the thorough discipline on the girl's upturned bottom. She was over his knee and she was near to crying.

I felt a pang of jealousy, more than half-wishing that it was me over Headmaster Warren's knee. The jealousy penetrated the curiosity-thick-fog that had clouded my judgment and encouraged me to peep somewhere I shouldn't, and I started to step back when Headmaster Warren's deep voice stopped me.

"I would think a spanking alone would curb your attitude, Miss Lorie, but we've tried that in the past, haven't we?"

The out-of-breath student whined in response.

"Since you have been disciplined for this infraction before, I find that you may require more than a simple spanking this time. Please stand up and bend over my desk."

I gingerly stepped back, pulling the door with me so it returned to its original mostly-shut position. I heard rustling behind the door and while I knew that I needed to step back and wait in the seats that lined the walls outside of the office, Curiosity reared its ugly head and convinced me otherwise.

This time, when I pushed the door open to peep inside, Lorie was bent properly over the desk, her weight on her elbows, her feet on her toes, positioning her bottom high and ready for discipline. It was a terrible position to hold and I sympathized with her.

"Lift your skirts," Headmaster Warren told his wayward student while he moved towards the dreaded cabinet that held his canes. Lorie reached back and lifted her skirt, baring her cherry red bottom that had already received a sound spanking.

At least she got a warm-up before her caning, I mused happily for the girl who gave very little emotion away. She seemed quite stubborn actually, and I thought that was wonderful. I wish I had that stubbornness in me.

"I think six should do it," Headmaster Warren announced as he returned to Lorie's side with a long cane extending from his right hand. He positioned himself at her hip and tapped the cane to her bottom. "Remain as you are. If you move, we will start over."

Flick

Flick

Flick

The strikes came fast and Lorie did little else but gasp. I watched, engrossed, admiring her ability to keep quiet during a caning. I found myself taking mental notes of the girl's guarded attitude. It was almost as if she was getting a caning only because she had decided to submit, not the other way around. She was allowing Headmaster Warren to discipline her, and she wouldn't let him get through to her, she would simply let him deliver the proper punishment, and then she would be on her way to continue her usual antics. She wouldn't let him inside... She had an impenetrable shell around her, and I could see how comforting that could feel for a submissive who didn't want to be in the position of receiving discipline.