Disappointed Wolf

Clark grabbed me more passionately than I expected he would. Normally, he would tuck his hands beneath my arms and lift me, almost child-like. This time, however, after our wildly intimate evening, he reached down to lift me by the backs of my thighs, trusting me to hold onto his neck so I wouldn't go flying backward.

Under my skirt his hands cupped my bottom, still hot from the spanking. He squeezed and my eyes nearly rolled back into my head.

Why did everything that hurt always feel so good?

"Perhaps you should walk, Katherine..." Clark mused with mock sympathy. "I'd hate to add to your...discomfort."

My body hummed at his words, enjoying the ridicule so much that it only flamed my arousal.

As I dropped my head on his shoulder, my arms twined tightly around his neck. I worked hard to control my fluttering heart and the uneven breaths that fanned across his neck. I couldn't think clearly. I just wanted him. I wanted him so badly that my thoughts worked up some wildly indecent fantasies and all of the wicked ways I could go about achieving those fantasies.

I brushed my lips back and forth across his neck before parting my lips against his skin and...

"Katherine..." Clark growled. "Did you just bite me?"

My eyes shot open and I pulled back, releasing the soft skin that I had pinched none-too-gently between my teeth.

Had I?

I blinked at the angry red splotch that formed on his skin and felt a strange thrill at the sight of my mark on my Master's flesh.

With very little thought, I leaned in and bit him again. I heard him hiss through clenched teeth, and his fingers dug into my backside, almost paintfully, but he did not tell me to stop. So, I did it again, nipping at the sensitive skin just beneath his ear. Then I nipped my way down the angle of his neck until I reached the collar of his shirt.

Removing one hand from the back of his neck, I tugged at his collar, revealing the unblemished skin of his shoulder. I leaned down to bite it, lost in my own thoughts, nibbling away while he simply held me and allowed me to deface his smooth flesh.

When I could go no further, I leaned back and studied my work, a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. And then I felt Clark's eyes on me. He was studying me, his face completely unreadable, his eyes stormy and dark. Was he mad?

Returning my eyes to the marks I had left on Clark, my smile faded to a worried frown. I supposed I had gone a little far.

"I'm sorry, Master," I apologized softly, unable to meet his eyes.

"Don't apologize," he replied without blinking. "It's my turn." He removed his hands from my bottom and tranferred them to my waist where he gently but firmly lifted me away from his body until I was back on my feet. "I counted eight bites to my neck. Is that right?"

"Yes, Master... I'm so—"

"I told you not to apologize." He interrupted. "I certainly won't."

"Oh..." The breath left my lungs quickly.

"Put your arms around me, Katherine." Clark stepped forward and I did as he said, nervously locking my wrists behind his neck. "Don't move them. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." 

I shivered as his long fingers delicately handled my jaw, turning it to the side and exposing my bare neck. I closed my eyes as his teeth grazed my skin before biting into the tender flesh. A soft cry escaped my lips and I lurched to my toes.