1 | for your eyez only.

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝘈𝘤𝘦'𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰 | 10:22 PM

"Bitch I fucking hate you, real talk

"Bitch I fucking hate you, real talk." Ace spat as he sped walked up and down his living room floor. He winced at how much his head was starting to hurt from all this yelling, fussing, and screaming. "You say the most dumbest shit, make a nigga wanna leave yo ass."

"Then LEAVE Ace! Nobody's stopping you! GO." On his couch sat Monaé, the root to most of his problems, the situationship he had been in for over two years. She sat slyly on the couch, sort of happy that Ace was getting frustrated with her. That just showed her that he cared, and that was enough to continue the toxic cycle the both of them had between them.

"Are you slow? This is my crib, nigga YOU leave." Ace didn't know how or why he kept getting into this trouble with Monaé, maybe cause after it was all said and done, they fucked it out.

He and Monaé met at an art gallery about two years back. Surprisingly enough, that shy and sweet persona that she had going on for herself was clearly a lie.

Monaé was a wolf in sheep's clothing. She had the most insecure and controlling personality, and was definitely super manipulative. Ace on the other hand, he had seen all this before growing up.

His mother and father did this plenty of times, and somewhere at the back of his head told him that this was normal.

It wasn't.

"You must've bumped yo fucking head or sum? What's yours is MINE." Monaé sat up and glared at Ace, who was standing significantly taller than she was. At 5'3, she felt sort of intimated by his demeanor, but that's what turned her on.

"I worked for this shit myself, all I did was put YOU on. It wasn't the other way around, ma. Being delusional gone get yo ass dealt with. Don't get shit twisted." Ace got in her face and mugged her, making her slowly back up yet cross her legs. He looked at her for a second more before walking off.

"Tuh, what I thought." He looked away, leaving Monaé dumbfounded at his remarks.

Tears swelled into her eyes as he turned around and grabbed his phone walking out of the living room. She couldn't believe he just said that, it made her overthink about her status to him. She couldn't lose him, she needed him. Her brand was excelling because their names were attached to each other.

"I HATE YOU." She grabbed a vase off the coffee table and tried throwing it at Ace, missing him and hitting the wall beside his head instead. He turned around with wide eyes and ended up running towards her, immediately swooping up her small body.

"NO!!" Monaé tried to wiggle out of his arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITCHU?" He just knew his white ass neighbors was eating this shit up. Monaé always did the most outlandish shit, but coming in his home and fucking up his furniture was something new.