4 | pheromones.

ONE WEEK LATER

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝘛𝘑'𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 | 1:30 PM

"Make my shit straight too." Ace mugged TJ through the mirror, who seemed like he was more busy laughing at Kam and Rollie's jokes than making sure Ace's hair was lined up.

"Nigga shut up, I got you." He replied, still holding his sides from the conversation the men in the shop were having. They were currently discussing relationships and women, and of course it was hella shit being talked.

TJ owned his own barbershop in Brooklyn, which was dope to Ace. All of his friends had something going for themselves like Kam with his brand and Rollie with the cars he would customize.

"What's going on with you and Monaé?" Rollie asked Ace while everyone in the shop looked to him, while he rolled his eyes and shook his head.

He honestly had been ignoring her ever since she did the most at his house the other day, cursing that poor girl out just for trying to get her phone.

"He kicked that ho to the curb, especially after she came for Cinderella." Kam replied. It was only right that he told, Ace let him know everything as his best friend.

He referred to Stony as "Cinderella" because she's gotten away from Ace twice without him knowing her name or getting to know her, which he thought was funny since Ace had kidnapped her phone for a day.

"I haven't seen her in a couple days. The girl keep blowing up my phone but I'm done. She done got toooo toxic." He told them while looking at TJ out the finishing touches on his cut.

"And to think that you was into that crazy shit at one point." TJ giggled. Some men around the barbershop agreed, it was sexy to a certain point but Ace just wanted peace.

He wanted a real woman to talk to, to cook with, to feel those pheromones with. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't looking for that intimate connection with somebody. With Monaé it was just sex, bad sex at that.

"Say, why don't you go on this two-man with me tonight Ace? Get your mind off Mosquito for a second." Kam said smirking.

The entire barbershop, including Ace, bursted into a fit of laughter that at least lasted a minute.

"Where the fuck you meet somebody at to do a two-man anyway?" Ace asked.

"One word, PARADISE."

"Not the strip club brodie." TJ shook his head.

"Mmcht what you mean? It's not like I'm finna wife shorty but me and her been talking a lil more than the sheets if you know what I mean. I told her ima take her out cause that's only right, you know? And she was nervous and shit so I said bring one of ya lil friends." He explained.

Ace listened to the story, chuckling not knowing that the night at the club he found someone up his alley. He did too, but he let her slip away from him twice. It was all good though. Hopefully whoever he was paired with tonight caught his eye like how cinderella did.

"Nawl tonight not a good night, I got some work to catch up for on the show coming up and -

"I already told her you said yes." Kam held his hand down and ran out the chair not wanting to get hit.

"OOP." Rollie instigated. Ace shook his head, what a damn dumbass.

"I'm glad you came to me today then, since you got a date tonight or whatever." TJ stuck his tongue out dancing and once again, the shop started to laugh at his mannerisms.