10 | hollywood.

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢 𝘫𝘦𝘵 ... | 10:17 AM

"I'm good, we actually just landed

"I'm good, we actually just landed." Ace spoke into his phone, talking to his step-mother Cherise. With working so much, he was always holding off talking to his parents. It was honestly a bad habit, but usually Adrian would always update them on how they're both doing in the city.

Ace had a strained relationship with his birth mother. After his parents divorced, she was sort of distant and focused on her own life. Ace and Adrian weren't a priority to her anymore.

Cherise stepped up, and his father Keenan remarried. It felt great to have a mother figure again. She'd been in his life since he was 16.

"Mhm, that's good. I need you to start calling me and your father more ... we're so proud of you and everything you're doing. But, we know you're a working man." She spoke lowly, while covering the phone so his father couldn't hear.

Ace chuckled. "I know ma, I just be working hard. It's crazy the type of stuff I be dealing with. What's pops doing?" He asked while sitting up in the flat bed he slept on. Stony was right underneath him, sleeping peacefully with a bare face and freshly done lash extensions. He loved admiring her beauty as she slept.

"You know your dad is always around here looking forward to anything you guys do." Cherise told him.

"Tell his ass to call my phone! Tired of you young niggas being so busy. When I was y'all age we didn't have all this Facetiming shit." Ace heard in the back.

"Aye tell Keenan to calm his ass down." Ace laughed while getting up, he heard his father in the back saying more slick remarks.

"Listen, I'm not gonna hold you up anymore. We know you have a long weekend ahead of you. Send us pictures please! I need to update the Facebook group I'm in." His mother said while he rolled his eyes.

"Alright ma, I hear you. I love you, tell dad I said I love him too."

Ace said his goodbyes before jumping up and dropping his phone, seeing that Stony was staring directly at him.

"Girl when the hell you woke up? Don't be scaring me like that na' ..." He said holding his hand over his chest.

Stony didn't say anything, instead she just crawled towards him on the flat and grabbed his face, giving him a deep kiss while holding the back of his neck. Ace's eyes were opened for about two seconds into the kiss before he snapped back into reality and kissed her back, biting her lip.

She latched off of him and looked downward. Ace's chest was heaving up and down as he looked at her in shock. He didn't know whether to ask why she did that or pin her down, but he knew there was zero time for that right now.