2 | until we meet again.

𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘺'𝘴 𝘈𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 | 1:28 PM

"Fucckk bro

"Fucckk bro."

Stony woke up with probably the worst headache of her entire life. It was too much to deal with. She came home from the club last night at around 3:30 am and was tired. She ended up dropping Rai off home because she was way too drunk to drive herself.

It was way later in the afternoon on a Sunday. She decided to get up and clean today, knowing she didn't have shit else to do but to talk to Junie and do a self care session later. She had already counted all the money that she earned from last nights events, and it was well over $5000.

Well $15,000 if we're being technical.

The amount had came as a surprise. Last night after being tipped out and knowing what she had made from her dancing in Russell Caldwell's very own section, she felt as though she was making too much money.

The average for her was anywhere between $1000 to $3500, on a good day. She touched the most money she'd ever earned last night. It was definitely going towards any savings, bills, and her and her little sisters future. She wasn't rich, but she made ends meet.

The extra $10,000 dollars she made was from a request she'll never forget. While on the pole last night, the man that was lustfully staring her down during her routine ended up coming back.

Flashback | 1:20 am

Stony ended up walking backstage with a sack full of money. Immediately, she met eyes with Rai and the both of them ended up squealing.

"YES MAAM, we getting to that muhfuckin BAG ya HURR ME." Rai's accent came out on that last part. Stony chuckled and turned around to twerk while Rai hyped her up.

"Yo the whole section was throwing money like it was no tomorrow. I was kinda shocked you know? Cause like ian neva had no section show me this much love. I love it yo." Stony was hyped for the rest of the night while Rai was proud of her for making her ends meet.

"Girl look at youuu, you deserve it! Ass fat, waist snatched, titties right. All the ballas know to fuck with you." Rai made the period motion while Stony pulled her into a hug. Thinking she was gonna leave a little early tonight and maybe get a drink or two, there was a knock at the dressing room door.

"Come in?"

P stepped inside with a serious look on his face.

"Is it about Purple? Because I swear I didn't hit her-" Stony was cut off by P belting out a huge laugh.