13 | justice.

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘑𝘦𝘵 ... | 8:15 AM

"Girl you don't even know how homesick I've been

"Girl you don't even know how homesick I've been. I actually kind of miss New York." Stony talked into her camera as she and her sister Junie were on Facetime. It was currently 8 o'clock in the morning, and her and Ace made sure to be up early enough to make sure their luggage and everything was packed up to be on the way back to Brooklyn.

"Oh pleaseee. With everything you've been telling me, it sounds like you've had hella fun. I wouldn't have left if I were you." Junie said into the camera, setting it up while Stony lost track of the conversation. All she could focus on was Nique in the background, slumped over on the sofa.

"Bitch is that mookie?! What the hell happened to Nique?" She questioned, sort of concerned. With the way she looked, you would think she was hungover.

Junie chuckled while she grabbed the phone and followed it to the couch, zooming in on Facetime on Niques slumped body.

"This girl so dramatic. All we did was stay up late and binge watch Outer Banks. She acting like we went to the club or something!"

Stony laughed as she practically bullied Nique as she was sleeping. A couple seconds after, she put her face back into the camera again.

"It was really nice down here though, Ju. Ace did his thing with this show. The talent and vision that he has is out of this world. I'm proud of him." Stony said truthfully. Even though she was kinda mad at him, she couldn't help but give him his props.

"Awwww. You a good wife you know that?" Stony rolled her eyes at her sisters comments, making her laugh over the phone.

It was as almost Ace could hear the conversation that they were having , because his 6'7 tall stature staggered onto the jet while Stony observed his figure. He was currently wearing a black hoodie, his blonde dyed locs were hanging into his face. He had Airpod Max's over his ears, a blank stare on his face, and grey joggers with Yeezy slides.

He always wearing these hoe ass outfits.

"Ima call you back Junie. This tall ass giraffe just got on the jet." The two said their goodbyes as the Facetime sound signaled that they hung up. Suddenly, she felt a huge nudge on the side of her shoulder.

"Nigga I can hear you." He said in a monotone voice. Stony looked at him and gave him a clear mug.

"Good." She faced her body towards his as he walked down the aisle. He stopped for a moment before giving her another blank stare until it turned into a chuckle.

"You playing with the wrong one Taraji." He unintentionally licked his lips while staring down at her.

She was distant the entire morning, from whenever they woke up in the hotel room together up until now. He was definitely trying to get her to open up, but Stony couldn't believe the shit she heard last night. Even when he tried to bribe her with making a TikTok, she still ignored him. Ace wanted her to put her pride to the side and get his side of the story, but that wasn't happening earlier.