5 | damage.

@THESHADEROOM

—-

Liked by efg_299 and 100,267 others

#TheShaderoomLoveBirds - Uh oh! Looks like popular streetwear designer #AceBrooks was on a little date last night 👀! Paparazzi caught him and the unknown beauty out at Bricks Entertainment last night! Sources are saying that she is #StonyThomas , a dancer at Paradise Gentleman's club who was also involved in jumping #AngelaRedd earlier this month. Thoughts roomies 👀?

@random305 isn't he dating Monaé Ross?

@blahblah87 not him cheating on Monaé ... niggas ain't shit.

@chris_112 wait till Monaé see this 😭😭😭

@THEREALANGELAREDD not only do she attack people but she a homewrecker too ... pitiful.

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝘈𝘤𝘦'𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰 | 12:19 AM

Ace paced his living room floor back and forth as he was looking through all the text messages he was getting about the shaderoom coverage.

This was the part he hated the most about being famous, having the attention of millions of people. And then on top of that, their opinions and what they had to think.

He would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy his time with Stony last night. He learned way more about her than he thought he would, and she was hella humble. No comment on the shaderoom could have him think otherwise.

The problem is that people think that him and Monaé are still together. No, he never actually officially told her that he wants to break up, but he's blocked her on practically everything he could think of, hasn't answered her calls or texts, and just simply ignored her. He's even made sure she hasn't been coming around his condo with threatening a restraining order.

Monaé hasn't ever given him peace, or any kind of feeling or assurance that a real girlfriend would. The last thing he owed her was an explanation.

"I know ha ass not sleep." Ace mumbled to himself. He was currently trying to text Stony. The comments he read were way too harsh on her end, with people calling her a homewrecker and a hoe. It made him furious. None of these niggas even knew her.

-

Stonyy

Ma you good?
I wanna check up on you
Let me know if your okay