Number two's opinion

Jake's pov:

Something surreal happened today. It's like I've been sucked into a cliche movie or a weird Shojo mangas.

In what world would a guy that hates your guts come up to you and ask for a goddamn makeover??

To put a little context, I'm Jake Sim, soon to be 20yo, second year at The Northern University. I happen to be a very good student, not because I want to, but because my parents made it a huge deal for me to become the sharpest tool in the shed and made every minute of my life a productive one, until I finally reached uni!

Even if I never had a childhood, I guess having a nice functioning brain is useful. But even if I made sure to stay kinda discreet by never taking first place, it seemed to be a big deal to the head of our class, Mister Lee Heeseung. He one-sidedly decided we were rivals and that he hated me.

When I entered uni and finally gained back my free will, I decided to catch up on all the social aspect of life I missed out on. And I may say, I did a pretty good job.

But what a surprise to see Mister number one also wake up to the joys of "having a life"! I thought he loved having no social life and only ever study, like my parents expected me to do forever.

But I guess even him would be shaken by the public humiliation he suffered. It's not a bad thought to seek more street credibility to regain his honor.

*

"Hey," he said, when I woke up facing him after my afternoon nap.

"Oh, hey."