Make these feelings drown

Heeseung's pov:

Maybe these feelings were just awkwardness. Jake was the only one I ever went for help and the only person my age I ever felt sort of inferior to. In any case, to forget about anything I thought I felt for him, I decided to simply have fun.

I write back to the girls that asked for my number, I go out more and the rest of the time, I study, as I've done until now. I don't have time to think about Jake anymore.

I still see him often, since we share most of our friends, but I keep our interactions to a minimum and stay away from him as much as possible.

Jake's pov:

I see it even more now.

The difference between the Heeseung I know, and the other Heeseung, that everyone else know.

The other Heeseung is the flirtiest individual on campus. He has this smirk...a smirk that triggers an instant crush for anyone seeing it.

He doesn't talk that much, and isn't that nice either, but the nasty side of his attitude is a mass destruction weapon. Everyone be talking about it like they dream about it at night.

And you just can't be mad at him, because the second he cocks his heart-shaped smile, it's like every mean thing he ever said was just a joke.

I talk about it like it's a thing I heard somewhere or saw from afar, but really, I've witnessed it right in front of me.

And it's bad for my heart.

Everytime he leans at a girl's ear to whisper something, everytime he laughs at someone's joke or everytime I hear his crystal voice, I feel a tingle in my chest, and each time, I'm crushing harder.

But the second his eyes lend on me, his smile disappears and he quickly turns away. He greets me when I do, and chat with me between classes sometimes, but I can feel he doesn't want me anywhere near him.

I don't dare talk about the kiss incident, since I made it look like it was just a mistake, but I know he didn't like it.

Everyday I feel the gap between us expending.