Cringy behavior

Jake's pov:

This morning, I ran into Heeseung on my way to class, so we said hi and ended up walking alongside each other.

I actually was really happy, despite the terrible atmosphere.

But then, one of his fan ran into us...

Now, I'm caught in a conversation I really don't want to hear.

"Oh my God, Heeseung! You look even better today! What is your secret?"

He let out a charming laugh, before answering with a sweet deep voice,

"I think it's your eyes that are flattering me. I'm exactly the same as yesterday."

No, she's right. He gets hotter by the day.

"Hihi~ How humble."

And they continue to flirt for at least five minutes.

"Wow," I let out, once the girl has left.

"What?"

I was supposed to know how to contain myself now, but I just can't help being bitchy.

"The way you talk to people is so..."

""So" what?"

"So cringy. It's like you're trying to bed everyone you talk to."

Fuck, I'm sorry Heeseung! I never meant that! I love the way you talk!! Jesus, Jake, shut the fuck up!

He marks a pause. I hear him sigh, before his words whip,

"Be careful of what you say about my attitude, because it's a copy paste from yours, Mister Professor!"

I stop in my tracks.

"What?"

"Yeah, the way I'm interacting with people? It's patterned from the exact way you used to act with me, before you became such a bitch!"

A mix of emotions is coming up. Was I this flirty with him then?? And he just took it to use it on others? I feel anger coming up from nowhere and I suddenly exclaim,

"So, this is all thanks to me?! The popularity and all!?"

"Let's just say your little courses worked."

"Is that it? Were you trying to trick me, acting like you never learned a single thing from me during our simulations??"

"I never had the intention to trick you!"

"Then why did you never use your new talents on me!"

"Did you want me to?!"

We're just shouting at each other in the middle of the corridor at this point.

"Yes! That's what the simulations were for!"

"Your wish is my command then!"

One second later, I'm thrown against the wall, Heeseung holding me by the collar, his face right in front of mine.

Finally, I see his smirk directed right at me.

My face must be so red.