Mean!

Jake's pov:

I know I'm being mean, but it's the only way I'm able to manage my devouring jealousy.

When I'm not jealous, I'm obsessed. I spend all my time with him, I do everything he asks me to, and when he doesn't talk, I stare at him.

But the more he gets popular, the least I get to spend time alone with him, and the more I get jealous...

What's more is that his attitude is slowly changing. He used to be friendly and funny, but he is slowly transferring to being intensely flirty, with everyone.

Except with me, of course.

*

Heeseung's pov:

I'm still mirroring the way Jake acts with me, but little by little, the atmosphere changes around me.

More people come to talk to me and they get more touchy-feely. I don't like it.

I got ten more numbers in three days, and when I wouldn't send messages, the people would be angry at me.

Maybe I should stop accepting the numbers, but I don't dare ask Jake. It seems like he doesn't like when I talk about collecting numbers.

I don't know why, but he acts so cold sometimes. It ruins my day everytime, even more because I don't know why he's angry at me.

"It's probably because he's jealous of your popularity," said Luke, one of my new found friends.

"What? No, Jake wouldn't be jealous of something like that. He's still way more popular than me."

"Yes, but he may feel threaten. You told me he's the one who helped you first. Maybe he thinks he "made" you, and now he's angry that you're getting so popular."

"It's stupid. I don't believe that."

Luke shrugged.

I said I didn't believe that, but seeing how his mood swings, I can't help but wonder.

It's so frustrating!

I made my point, Violetta even tried to apologize to me for the humiliation and asked for my number. I don't need all this popularity anymore. But I already tried going back to my old self. Dressing badly and talking less. But it didn't work!

If Jake really is jealous of my popularity, I'm gonna loose him without being able to do anything about it. And I really don't want this!

Maybe this situation calls for extreme actions...