Heeseung's Makeover Arc (2)

Jake's pov:

The outfit is complete, and it's a masterpiece.

He looks straight out of a magazine. Even his walk has changed. At least, up till his neck...

He still looks ridiculous because of this mushroom that crowns his tall body.

Thankfully, the day is far from over.

Hair is next, and while he sits in the leather chair I go right over to the optician to get the glasses I ordered for him.

*

Fuck, I'm a genius...

I knew he had potential! I was stupid to doubt it! Even I freeze when seeing him get out of his chair. He looks nothing like the socially awkward fungus I met this morning.

His forehead is finally showing, as well as his Bambi eyes. No more mushroom, his hair actually looks like hair, and his locks are finally flowing with the wind.

Chain around his neck, leather bag at his side, side profile on flick. Next time, I'm getting his ears pierced!

"What?" he dryly asks, "It looks bad, doesn't it?"

I immediately burst out laughing.

"Bad?? It looks spectacular! I really did a good job."

He brusquely take the glasses I'm handing him, blushing again, exclaiming,

"The hairdresser did a good job!"

Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

I thought the glasses would maybe tone his good looks down. But it's actually the opposite!!!

I mean, I'm the one who chose them, so

That's it! Next time, I'm making him wear baggy pants! I did say I would make him popular, but not more popular than me!

What is wrong with this guy? At this rate, by Monday, he won't need my help anymore!