Luke's party

Jake's pov:

One of our comrade, Luke, organized a party the other day.

Since I was going with Heeseung I was especially excited. I thought that, with the hectic atmosphere and the adrenaline, I would find the courage to ask him why he stopped being mad at me and why he was mad at me in the first place.

But the atmosphere was a little too hectic, because as soon as we walked into the party, pumped up people pulled us to their side, and Heeseung and I got separated.

"Jake, you're finally here my guy! I've been waiting for you! Come here. My friend Dina wants to meet you."

"Heeseung~ here you are! Come with me! I'll show you where the drinks are!"

I couldn't even see who took him away!

I had to deal with my friend Adam and his friend Dina for an eternity before going back to searching for Heeseung.

But even after swimming across the crowd in every possible direction, I couldn't find him.

This terrible situation went on for hours. It would have stood as the worst party I've ever been to, if not for what happened at the very end.

After looking around for Heeseung the whole night, I started getting very tired. No one else was interesting to me, and I didn't feel like drinking. So, I simply went upstairs to take a breather in one of the empty rooms.

As I was sighing while scrolling on my phone, I heard steps in the corridor, and a voice.

"Come on~ walk straight big boy! You look wasted. I'll find you a room to take a nap."
They reached the room I was in, and slowly, creaked the door open.

Then, the long body of Heeseung crawled inside and almost fell face first to the floor.

"Wait for me here, darling. I'll go fetch you some water," said the voice, before the door closed and I heard steps walking away.

I stayed frozen, staring at a wobbling Heeseung who still hadn't realized I was there.

"Hey," I let out.

Heeseung jumped, and turned to me.

Then, suddenly, he started sobbing.