Diner...

Aurora's POV 

I've been sitting in this diner for two hours now. I'm going to kill Tommy when I see him because where in his right mind does he find it acceptable to do this to his sister. Then again, hold that thought because Tommy thinks many things are acceptable.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear the diner bell chime, indicating that someone has entered. I just don't have the energy to look up and be nosy.

I hear footsteps approaching where I'm sitting. 

"Imagine seeing you in here. Guys this is Aurora my new friend" I look up to see Kade standing there. Today is not my day at all. 

I look over his shoulder and see five well-built boys staring at me. Not intimidating at all.

"Not his friend, but I am Aurora" I smile at them. 

A few snickers are heard from the boys and that causes me to smile. This might be entertaining actually.

"Are you always this bloody blunt" Kade asks, as he takes a seat opposite me. 

I narrow my eyes at him. "No, it's fine Kade, you take a seat right there. Clearly, you don't understand blunt people" I hiss at him.

He's currently staring at me and I'm staring back. He's the one who interrupted my night, I'll be damned if I lose a staring contest with him.

Our attention is pulled away when we hear one of his mates speak. 

"Bro, something tells me she doesn't actually like you. What did you do" his friend chuckles, taking a seat next to me. 

Great, we'll all just sit at my table shall we. Clearly, these guys have never heard of stranger danger before.

I think of something and turn my attention back onto Kade. As if he could feel someone staring at him, he looks at me with a confused look on his face. 

"Actually Kade, how'd it go with Hannah? Did you compliment her hair like I said?" I smile sweetly at him.

I watch as he shivers and gags. I take great pleasure in watching that because Hannah has that effect on people sometimes. 

He finally composes himself and narrows his eyes at me. "You left me with the devil herself" he tells me and all I can do is laugh. 

Once I've finally calmed down from laughing so much, I hear another voice speak.

"Ooo I want to meet Hannah. She sound's intriguing" one of friends speaks up, clearly, he hasn't got the hint of just how bad Hannah is.

I look at him and smile. "Trust me, you don't want to meet her. Imagine this for me okay, you know an exhaust pipe?" I ask him.

Kade's friend nods at me excitedly.

"Well Imagine the width and depth of that exhaust pipe as the size of Hannah's hole" I tell him. 

Kade spits out his drink all over the table. That wasn't the reaction I expected. I look back at Kade's friend and she as he scrunches his face up in disgust, whilst his friends laugh at him. 

I get distracted by my phone alerting me that I have a new message. Let's hope I can finally go back home. I'm looking at my phone and it's moments like these that I wish I was an only child. 

"What's up with you?" Kade questions. 

I look up and meet his eyes. I might as well tell him because I know he won't leave me alone until he finds out. 

"Just my idiot brother. He says I need to stay out tonight and that he's left the key in the door so I can't get in" I say slouching in my chair.

"Like I said, your brothers a dick. Do you want to crash at mine tonight? You can't just stay out all night by yourself. Plus, it's Friday and there's no school tomorrow. I'll drop you back to yours tomorrow" Kade tells me.

I think about his offer. I don't really want to stop out all night in the freezing cold. 

I look back towards him and smile. "If you wouldn't mind. I don't want to bother you though" I tell him. 

"You're not bothering me. I don't want you out late by yourself because there's creeps about" He shrugs his shoulders at me. 

"Anyway Aurora, these are the boys. The one with the blonde hair that's Theo, the one with the glasses is Alex, the grumpy looking one is Hunter and the one with the baby face is River" Kade says pointing round the table.

I smile at them all. They're all really pleasant boys actually. 

"I'm actually his brother, but he always forgets to mention that" the boy who I now know as River points out. 

I look at River and now I'm curious. "How come you didn't move schools with your brother then?" I ask him. 

River laughs at the question. He leans across the table whilst he starts speaking. "He didn't move out of choice, he got kicked because he slept with the principal's daughter. 

Ew, too much information. I wish I never asked now. 

"That's enough of that, let's get going" Kade speaks getting up out of his seat. 

I look towards him with a pointed look. "You better keep your hands to yourself tonight or I'll chop them off"

As I start walking in front, I hear him mumble a "Jesus Christ". Let me tell you, Jesus Christ himself won't be able to save him if he touches me.