Jealousy...

Aurora's POV

Me and River make our way up the drive to his house after finally finishing the school day. I notice a car parked in the drive way that I haven't seen before. Weird. 

I make my way through the door, heading for the kitchen for a drink and what I see makes me stop. 

Right in front of me is Grey kissing a woman who is propped on the kitchen counter in only her bra and panties. I have no right to be jealous right now, but the fact that he asked me for a date less than 24 hours ago and now he's with another woman. 

I carry on with what I was doing and head for the refrigerator.

Clearly, my presence has been noticed because I hear Grey say my name. I turn around and face the two. The woman is looking at me with narrowed eyes and Grey looks like he wants to be anywhere but here. 

"Oh don't let me interrupt you, I'll be on my way" I tell them, heading for the door.

"Aurora, it isn't what it looks like" Grey tries to explain. 

"Greyson its none of my business who you decide to screw, but maybe try to avoid doing it in the kitchen where we all eat" I say. 

Just as Grey is about to say something, River walks in looking down at his phone.

"We're going to a party tonight Aurora" River says, not looking up. 

"Read the room Riv" I tell him. 

River lifts his head with a confused look, but when he notices his brother and the woman in front of him, he looks shocked. 

"Get out" Grey orders. 

Me and River both look at each and make our way out of the door. 

"Not you two" he clarifies. 

I hear the woman scoff and when I turn around, I see her scurrying around putting her clothes back on. She barges past me and River, as she slams the front door shut. 

We are all currently standing in the kitchen in silence. This couldn't be anymore awkward right now. 

"Aurora please let me explain, I don't want anything to be awkward" Grey insists.

I look at Grey and smile. "No need to explain Greyson, I'm just a girl that you live with, nothing more"  I tell him and make my way upstairs. 

...

 I decided to use the guest room to get ready for the party. I'm currently standing in front of the mirror in a vinyl black dress that hugs my curves, my breasts are basically suffocating in the dress, but nonetheless they look good. I pair it with black high heels. I finally finish the last touches of my makeup and head out the room. 

I make my way into the living area where River is waiting for me. 

"You're not going out in that" Grey tells me, standing up. 

"Fucking hell" I hear River mumble.

"I'm wearing this and that's final. You have no right to tell me what I can wear and what I can't. Let's go River" I say, making my way out of the door. 

River finally catches up with me and we wait for a lift to the party. 

...

I'm stood in the kitchen grabbing another drink, I'm already drunk, but another one isn't going to hurt. 

"You're Aurora right?" a voice says. 

I turn around and smile at the boy in front of me. The boy in question is tall, brown haired and handsome. 

"Depends who's asking" I tell him. 

He laughs. I didn't think it was funny. 

"Right, sorry I'm Killian. I'm Aiden's brother, he told me what you done for him" he tells me.

"Oh it was no bother, he seems sweet" I inform him.

I go back to what I was doing and then a thought pops into my head and so, I turn back around.

"How did you know I was Aurora?" I question.

Killian shakes his head. "Sorry, my brother described what you looked like and it wasn't exactly hard finding out who the new girl is" he explains.

I just nod my head and for the next 10 minutes me and Killian get to know each other. I try to get information on why he doesn't like the boys, but he isn't saying anything. However, I do learn that Aiden is a year younger than him and Aiden couldn't stop singing my praises to him.

Me and Killian make our way into the living area to dance. As the music plays, Killian has his hands wrapped around my waist as I grind into him. I turn around to face him and wrap my arms around his neck. Killian grabs the side of my face and then our lips collide. One thing about Killian, he knows how to kiss. 

Our kiss is short lived when Kade separates us. 

"What the fuck are you doing Aurora" Kade rages at me. 

I'm fuming, who does he think he is to question me. 

"Leave me alone Kade, it's none of your business what I do" I fume at him. 

I watch as his nostrils flare and he clenches his fists like he's going to hit something. What I don't do is lose eye contact with him because if he thinks he's going to barge over here and ruin my night, then he's got another thing coming. 

"Walk away now Kade. I have better things to do, if you get what I mean" I tell him, winking. 

I think that might have been the last straw because I watch his breathing become uneven, he's about to blow. As he steps forward, River appears and pushes him back. I witness Kade shove River to the ground and now it's not Kade who's about to blow, its me. 

I pull my arm back and deliver a clean punch to his face. His face whips to the side and I'm almost certain I've broke my hand on his face because fuck, that hurt. 

As Kade regains his balance, I reach up and grip his face hard. 

"If you ever lay your hands on him ever again, I will make sure to break your fingers one by one" I grit, pushing his head back. 

I look back towards River and as much as I can see the anger on his face, I can see concern. 

River grabs a hold of my hand bringing it up to his face to inspect the damage. Just as he does that, I let out a hiss. He looks into my eyes and I can clearly see the worry. The look in his eye is telling me that we're leaving and the night is over. 

As we're about to walk out, Killian softly grips my arm. 

"My brother was right when he told me you we're something else, I'll see you around Aurora" he whispers into my ear. 

I softly smile at Killian and walk out with River.