Issues...

Aurora's POV

Kade dropped me back home this morning. Home. Well, it isn't really home because it hasn't felt like that for years. Anyway, I've been staring at myself in the mirror for the past 15 minutes because I look hot.

River told me to dress up, but casual dress up. I'm not even sure what that means. Hell, River probably doesn't know what it means, he probably just thought it sounded cool to say. However, I've decided to for a deep red, satin mini dress. I chose the safe option to put shorts on underneath because I don't know how wild this party might get. 

I take a step back to look at myself again and smile. This dress hugs me in all the right places.

I'm taken by surprise when all of a sudden, my door swings open, smacking into my wall. It reveals an angry looking Tommy barging in. Oh, here we go. 

"Do you not knock?" I ask.

He stands there gritting his teeth at me. 

"Care to explain why half of Cedar Hills football team are outside of the house" he shouts.

I stare at him. Like really stare at him because does he think I answer to him.

He continues to stare at me. He really is expecting an answer then. 

"Tommy, you look like you've got rabies you're frothing at the mouth that much" I roll my eyes at my idiot brother. 

I shake my head, grabbing my bag, walking past him. He takes my wrist in his hand with a painful grip.

I glare at him. "I've broke your nose before Tommy, I'll break it again if you don't let me go" I grit. 

He continues to tighten his grip on my wrist which causes me to wince. I've had enough.

"Let.me.go" I spit at him. 

I watch as his eyes show some sort of realisation. Yep, there's the realisation that I'll smack him. He let's go of my wrist, pushing me away. 

"You look like a whore" he says, looking at me with disgust.

That's a bit rich. 

"I'll take your word for it because you've fucked enough of them" I tell him and make my way out the door downstairs.

As I step out of my front door, I'm met with multiple whistles off the boys.

"Give us a twirl Aurora" I hear Theo call out. 

I do just that, smirking as I turn back to face them all.

I make my way over the Kade's car. If looks could kill, I'd definitely be dead now because Kade looks like he's ready to blow any second now. 

"Go change now" he says.

I scrunch my face up at him. "I don't take orders from you" I tell him.

"You do now. The dress doesn't even suit you, so go and change it" he says. 

Well, that's fuckin rude. So, I lean into his ear and whisper "Well, your friends would seem to disagree with you there"

I lean back and watch as his nostrils flare and he clenches his fists. Oh, I've hit a nerve alright.

I turn to the boys. "Where's Jacob?" I ask.

"Family event, couldn't get out of it" Alex shrugs.

That sucks.

"Get in the car, we've got to go" Kade tells us. 

I watch everyone get into the car and I just stand there. There's no room left.

"You can sit on my lap if you want Aurora" Theo winks at me.

I look at him in disgust because ew.

River glares into the back of the car. He turns to face me and smiles. "Come on, you sit on mine. I'm not a perv like the rest of them"

I take a seat on River's lap. 

"What happened to your wrist?" River whispers. 

I look at my wrist and see that a bruise is starting to form. Shit. Tommy, you dick. 

"Nothing just tripped and hurt it" I whisper back to him. 

I turn around to face the boys in the back and smirk at them. They all look back at me with confused stares. 

"I'm getting blackout drunk tonight" I yell excited.

Their groans are heard throughout the car.

"Lord help us all" Kade mutters.

I face the front of the car again looking out the windshield smiling to myself. I'm going to show these boys how to have fun.