Deal with it...

Aurora's POV

Brianna's biggest mistake in life will be talking about my father. Kade's biggest mistake is telling her. 

The moment those words leave her vile, vermin mouth, I launch myself at her. We hit the marbled floor with a thud and I take my chance and pull my fist back delivering a direct hit to her jaw. 

"Don't you ever speak about my father again" I scream, whilst grabbing the sides of her head and smashing her head against the floor.

I feel arms wrap around my waist lifting me from on top of her. 

"Calm down Aurora, please" Grey whispers in my ear. 

"P-put me down Grey" I manage to get out, I feel my bottom lip tremble. 

I look down at Brianna sobbing on the floor holding her head. I move my gaze towards Kade who stands there with a shameful look on his face.

My feet finally touch the ground, but the moment Grey puts me down is the moment I lose balance. Grey catches me and holds me to his chest. 

"How could you?" I look towards Kade. 

I shake my head finally regaining balance and stepping out from Grey's grip. 

I walk towards Kade until I'm standing in front of him. His eyes are focused on the ground. He can't even look at me. 

"How could you tell her that? I've never told anybody about my father, only ever you and you go and tell her" I sob, my heart breaking knowing she knows.

He finally looks at me, his eyes filled with guilt. 

"Aurora, I was angry when I told her. I'm so sorry, I know I shouldn't have" his voice almost pleading with me to understand where he's coming from.

I throw my hands in the air. He told her my biggest secret and my worst nightmare. 

"Did you tell her about how I was the one that found him? or how I was the one that had to phone the ambulance at the age of 9 because my father killed himself!" I start to feel sweaty, I lick my dry lips before carrying on. "Did you tell her about how I blamed myself for years thinking if I got to him sooner he might still be here or did you tell her that I still have nightmares because I see my dead father in my dreams!" I scream.

My breathing starts to get heavier and I grip my chest from the tightness and pain surrounding it. I drop to floor gasping for air, my vision blurry.

"Breathe Aurora, I need you to breathe for me" I faintly hear somebody say, but I can't seem to breathe.

Somebody grabs my hands and I can feel them drawing circles on my palms. 

"Aurora, tell me what I'm doing right now" I think it's Grey speaking. 

"I c-c-can feel circles being d-drawn on my palm" I whisper. 

"Good, that's good. Now tell me what you can hear"

I take a deep breath. "I can hear walking, somebody's walking around me fast" I speak.

"Keep breathing for me angel, you can do it" I hear Grey, reassuring me.

My breathing calms down and my vision comes back. I look in front and Grey is crouched down holding onto my hands. I watch as he gently smiles at me. 

I look to the left of me and see Kade slumped against the wall with his head resting on his knees. 

"There you go, feeling better now?" Grey gives me a lopsided grin. 

I nod my head and look around the room. I see River pacing the floor back and fourth, but I can't help but wonder where Brianna's gone.

"Where is she?" I question, my throat feeling tight from being dry from the sobbing. 

"Gone. I kicked her out" I hear Kade tell me. 

I turn my head looking towards him and I notice the tears running down his face. Why is he crying, he's not the one who keeps getting hurt over and over again. 

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking when I told her." I hear the tremble in his voice, but I can't seem to find it in me to care about how he feels. 

I'm tired, exhausted even. 

I slump over falling into Greyson and I do the only thing I can do right now, I sob. 

In between my sobs, I hear the door open and close. I look up from Grey's lap and notice that River is no longer here. I look up at Grey who just shakes his head. 

"He's going to need 5 minutes okay, but how about we get you into bed yeah?" he looks at me intently, trying to read my expressions.

"I don't want to be alone" I tell him. 

He gives me a small smile, showing me that he understands what I mean. He gently lifts me from the ground and I wrap my arms and legs around him as he walks us up the stairs. We make it to his room and I realise that this is the first time that I have seen his room. 

Grey places me on the bed and instantly walks towards his draws. I just watch as he starts grabbing clothing and walks towards me. 

"Go and put these on. They will be oversized and more comfortable for you. Once you're done, come back and get into bed okay. I'll be back in a few minutes" he tells me, placing the clothes into my hand. 

As Grey leaves the room, I do as he says and get changed. I get myself comfortable in his bed and I smile to myself. I don't know how I can find it in myself to smile, but I do because he's being so sweet to me. 

My thoughts are interrupted by Grey entering the room with a cup in hand. I look at him with a puzzled look. 

"I made you a drink and I thought that we could watch a film together" he smiles awkwardly at me. 

A smile grows on my face, as I pat the side of the bed indicating for him to take a seat. 

Once we are situated in bed, Grey turns on the TV and I help him pick out a film. 

"Erm Grey" I quietly say, not sure if I want him to hear me. 

"Hmm" I hear him mumble. 

I start to fiddle with my fingers, nervous to ask him the next question. "Could you hold me? You know like a cuddle please" I ask, looking at the bedsheets.

I don't hear him say anything, instead I feel him pull me towards him and wrap his arms around me. For the first time in a long time I feel safe and content. Something about him seems to calm and with those thoughts, I start to drift off to sleep.