013. Unwanted Visitors

(Ep

(Ep. 9: The Gate)

"Am I dreaming, or is that you, Harrington?" Billy teased with a cocky smirk as he walked out of his Camaro surrounded by his usual cloud of smoke.

Steve rolled his eyes with his hands on his hips and said, "Yeah, it's me. Don't cream your pants."

The passenger door suddenly opened, revealing that Billy brought someone along.

"Who is that?" Max asked.

Gwen squinted her eyes for a better view, but his headlights were making it hard to recognize who the person is. That is until she heard her voice.

"Hey, Steve. Didn't expect to see you at the freak's house," Natalia said, closing the door behind her and soon standing next to Billy.

"What the fuck?" Gwen muttered, which made the kids turn to her.

"Do you know her?"

"Sadly," she said.

Steve sighed, "Yeah, well, stranger things have happened."

"What are you doing here, amigo?" Billy questioned as Steve started walking in his direction to keep him from getting closer to the house, and now to keep Natalia away as well.

"I could ask you the same thing," he said, "Amigo."

Now standing face to face, Billy's joking facade faded, "Looking for my stepsister. A little birdie told me she was here, and that my girl entered this same house with you."

Steve chuckled, "And who told you that?"

Natalia smiled, raising her hand proudly before saying, "I did. Saw you two earlier today and since Billy is such a great friend, I just had to tell him."

He dismissed her, "Huh, that's weird. First, I don't know your sister and second, you must have been hallucinating or something because I haven't seen Gwen at all."

"Well, my sister is small, a redhead, and a bit of a bitch," Billy said.

"Just like Gwen."

Billy turned to her with a heavy glare. His eyes fell down to her arm that had become wrapped with his, making him harshly shove it off before saying, "Don't you ever speak of her that way."

Now taking a few steps back from him, her once cocky expression had faltered as she decided to remain silent and let him speak.

Turning back to Steve, Billy removed his cigarette before saying, "You know, I don't know, this..." waving his hand in the air for emphasis, "This whole situation, Harrington, I don't know. It's giving me the heebie-jeebies."

"He's not falling for it," Dustin whispered in a panic while pacing back and forth.

"Stay very still and shut up!" Max ordered him and patted the seat next to her.