019. Suzie, Do You Copy?

(Ep

(Ep. 1: Suzie, Do You Copy?)

Starcourt Mall had become a summer sensation. Since its grand opening, the majority of Hawkins waste their entire day shopping and spending money they don't have. The new, flashy stores are to blame because let's face it, some have amazing deals that are just too hard to resist.

And not only are there just retail stores, there's also the food court where every brand sells themselves to every person.

Just like the ice cream shop with the name of Scoops Ahoy. The place that makes their employees wear the most ridiculous uniform and force their underpaid workers to be overly nice to rude customers and annoying kids... like right now.

"Hey, love birds, your children are here!" Robin exclaimed, causing them to roll their eyes at the daily interruption of their kids.

"Do we really have to sneak them in?" Steve complained while kissing her one last time before she pushed him off.

She smiled, "At least they bring us popcorn after."

Leaning his head back in frustration, Steve slid open the divider and glared at them, "Again? Seriously?"

Gwen opened the door to the back as she motioned them to walk in, "Just hurry up." Before Mike was able to pass, she grabbed his shoulder to stop him, "Remember to bring me popcorn with extra butter."

"Can I have some money then?" he asked, smiling teasingly while placing his hand out front.

"Dude, I gave you money last time and besides..." reaching down into her pockets, she tried searching for any leftover change she might have, "I only have like 8 dollars."

He was quick to snatch the bills from her and begin rushing off, "Thanks for that!"

"I expect change!" she yelled, "Max! Make sure he brings it to me!"

Max held a thumbs up, "You got it!"

Steve continued glaring at them as they walked off, shaking his head before warning them, "I swear, if anybody hears about this-"

"We're dead!" All of them annoyingly responded from hearing those same words every time they're snuck in.

Just as when they turned the corner, Steve began pressing his lips onto her neck, sending those usual goosebumps only his touch is able to bring.

"Now, where were we?"

As much as Gwen wanted to continue, she didn't want to upset Robin and leave all the work to her, "I'd love to, but we need to get back out there."

Steve groaned, "I really wish we can just quit."

"Come on, it's not that bad." Just as she said those words, the lights started flickering before shutting off, leaving them in complete darkness with only the emergency lights turned on, "Scratch that out." Gwen walked to the front, seeing a puzzled Robin who just shrugged at her.