Chapter 2- The dream.

After school, I came back home with my brother and I met my sister and my mother at home.
Thanks
I greeted them, then I went straight to the room then to the bathroom and I freshened up.

I was so tired that I didn't eat because I wasn't really hungry so I slept.

I later woke up and found myself somewhere else. I looked around and realised that, this is not my room.

I'm in a place that I have never been before, there where trees everywhere.
And a white horse standing just ten feet away from me.

People that were passing by stared at me while some bowed. They were all dressed in white.

"Why are these people staring at me and who are they?" I thought. Then I looked at my dress and I realize that I wasn't wearing my pajamas.

"Oh my God ! " I exclaimed, I was Wearing a long gown that is white in color. And an expensive looking pearl necklace around my neck.

"How did I wear this, how did I get here" I asked myself.

I tried stopping some people, but they didn't even look at me in the eyes. It was like they were too scared to talk.

I was so confused. I decided to talk to another person.

I saw a girl that looked my age, I dragged her close to me, and I made eye contact with her, surprisingly, the girl looked hipnotized.

Then I asked "where is this place, how did I get here, and who are you people?"

Then she said "this is your place, this is where you belong and we are your people".

I got more confused. And what scared me was that, the girl kept repeating those words and other people start coming closer to me, repeating the same words, and they all looked hipnotized.

I got so scared that I started running And the people also ran after me repeating the same words.
I kept running untill I reached a place where there is a river and I stopped. What I saw left my mouth hanging.

When I reached the river bank, I saw my reflection, I could have sworn that I am not the one, but I know myself so I know I'm the one, but I looked different.

I'm a dark skinned girl, but at that moment, my skin was shining like gold, my body features look so attractive.

But I noticed something. My eyes were blue. My eyes were sparkling Blue. And my dark hair looks darker and longer it even reached my waist. "No wonder those people were starting at me, I look like a goddess" I thought to myself.

I was carried away by what I am seeing that I forgot that I'm being Chased.

I immediately turned around to run but I realized that the people are already close to me and they kept repeating those words.

I took a step back but they kept coming closer. When I took another step, I stumbled on something and I was about to fall into the big river "aaaaahhhhh" I screamed with my eyes closed. I started hearing my sister's voice Fatima calling my name, "Farha! Farha!!" And when I opened my eyes, I found myself in my room.

I found myself on the bed, I was sweating and breathing heavily. Fatima stared at me for a second , and by seeing the look on her face, I know she is annoyed. "why where you screaming and why are you breathing like you ran a marathon? it's twelve midnight for God sake. Did you have a bad dream?" She asked.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna talk about it right now" I replied.

"Okay, but please don't scream again. Allow me to have a good sleep" she said. Then she went back to sleep.

"After that dream, I don't think I want to go back to sleep anymore" I said to myself. Then I carried my phone and started reading a novel on Wattpad named 'karma by rys_' I also read two more novels to keep myself busy till five O'clock in The morning, then I went to pray.

And I decided, after I pray, I'm going to tell Mom about the dream.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, follow to read more on Farha. The mystery behind her dream. was it just a mare dream, or is there more meaning to it? Follow to read more 😊
.
.
Don't forget to vote and comment🙂