Chapter 5- Girl from the mirror

Later in the Afternoon, my dad who is a doctor, went to work while my mom and my siblings went to visit our sick aunt at the hospital. I was asked to come along but I refused. I loved staying at home. So I'm left all alone.

The house was so boring so I decided to watch an American movie in the living room. "Screeeech" i heard the sound of the kitchen door and I saw someone just passed by in a flash into the kitchen. I got scared and my heart started beating fast "W-who's there?" I asked and I got no answer. 'Maybe it's a thief ' I thought. So I decided to go and check but I am not going without anything to defend myself with. So I took a flower vase on the glass table and proceeded to the kitchen. I raised the flower vase above my head, ready to hit it on the thief in the kitchen.

As Soon as entered the kitchen, I saw a girl, tall, dark skinned and with a long hair, wearing a white dress with her back facing me. I was surprised to see a female, I don't know who she is but I'm still going to hit the vase on her head, she might be sent to kill or steal something. I took slow and silent steps so that she won't notice me, when I reached close to her I hit the vase on her head very hard. "Ouch" the girl said while turning around. As Soon as our eyes met, I recognized her.

"OMG it's the girl from the mirror" I said to myself. I turned around and ran out of the kitchen to my room and I locked the door and hid under the bed. I was Soo scared, my heart i beating so fast. "Oh God! Why is she here?"
"Don't be scared, I'm not here to hurt you" a voice beside me said. I turned around hesitantly and I saw the girl beside me under the bed. "Aaaahhhhhhh" I screamed and immediately came out from under the bed and I headed for the door, I quickly unlocked it and ran down stairs to the living room. I hid behind the shelves but I still saw the girl beside me smiling widely. I ran outside and went to the garden, I sat there breathing heavily.

I turned and saw the girl beside me and I felt like fainting, I stood up immediately but I didn't run this time, because I knew that as long as I keep running she will still follow me. "W-what do you want?" I asked. She smiled at me "I'm just here to keep you company"she said.
"Seriously! You came to keep me company by scaring me?" I said.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, just chill out". She said and stood up to face me and I took two steps back. "Oh common, stop moving back, I promise I won't hurt you" she said and she immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me to sit with her on the bench. I didn't run and I sat with her.

"So what's your name? I asked. She smiled and said "you can call me Lisa". She said and I saw a flash of green in her eyes before it went back to it's blue colour. "Okay" I said.

"I guess you have more questions to ask, right?" She asked. "Yes" I answered. "Okay then, I think I should give you some answers, but I'm not gonna give you all the answers, you will find some answers on your own" she said and before I could blink, something appeared in front of me like a portal. "Would you like to go in or you would like to watch from here?" She asked. Well, I know any other person would like to watch from here but for someone like me who is very curious, I decided to go with her because I want to know what was in that portal it was like I had a connection with it, I just couldn't say no.

"Let's go" I answered. "Okay"Lisa said and she grabbed my hand and we walked through the portal.

We walked into the portal and the portal closed. After we walked in, the place I found myself looked like we're in another dimension, it lookes like we're in another dimension. The place was beautiful. There were beautiful trees, the sky was blue, the sun was bright, there is a water fall, beautiful flowers everywhere. The people's dressing also fits their environment because they all dressed in white. The people carried on with their business, they didn't seem to notice us.

There were dark skinned people and fair people too. People there looked like they're from different part of the world. Some had blonde hair while Some had black hair. The women are so pretty with their long hair and beautiful curves. The men look like they had been working out in the gym all their life, they're Soo handsome. They have long hair. Some weren't wearing their shirts, they were just wearing white trousers and their upper body was exposed to anyone's view. You could see their hard and admirable chest.

I didn't even need to ask before Lisa started to explain. " We are in another dimension. And they can't see us because I didn't allow them to see us. So this place you see is our kingdom, the people you see are our subjects"
"Excuse me, what do mean by 'our ' ? " I asked

"I mean you, I , the Queen and brother" she answered.
"And how am I related to you people?" I asked
"It's a story for another day. Anyways, you, I and brother have our own part of the kingdom to protect as royalties. You and I are princesses and in time you will know your duties".

"Wait, who are you referring to 'brother'?" I asked. "He is the one that I came with, when we appeared to you in your mirror. And he is also a prince here. This kingdom is called Agath and it is Known to be a kingdom of riches and wealth, it is known to be a pure land, the kingdom of truth and justice. I know you have other questions, but you have to leave them for now because This is all the information I can tell you for now. It's time for us to go back to your house. We can't stay long here because of some reasons" she said.

Of course I had more questions but like she said, it has to wait.

Lisa opened the portal again, and we went back home. When we got home, I found myself in my room. "I have to leave now, but you shouldn't let down your guard because there are some dark forces coming for you. If you need me, just call my name and I'll be there" Lisa said. And with that, she disappeared.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed reading this part. Don't forget to comment and Vote to encourage me😣.

And stay tuned for more interesting parts🙂
❤️❤️