Chapter 10- Half-dead.

Farha couldn't hold back her tears at the sight of Lisa. When they got into the portal they appeared in Lisa's room and From the look of things, Lisa is under treatment.
"Oh my God! Lisa! Who did this to you" Farha said as she ran towards the bed that Lisa is laying on with tears in her eyes.
As soon as Farha got close to the bed she fell backwards, it was as if something pushed her back.
"You can't go closer than that, there is a protective force that prevents anyone from going close except the Goddess" Austin said to Farha.

Lisa was laying on the bed half-dead. She looked pale, her dark skin looks pale. She had injuries all over her body. It was like she could die at any second.
Tears started to drop from Lisa's eyes because she could hear Farha cry, though her eyes were closed but she knows Farha is there and she knew only Austin could bring her here. Lisa wants to open her eyes to see Farha but she couldn't, her eyes felt heavy for her. Then she tried to speak and she managed to part her lips.

"A-austin" Lisa called in the most weakest voice Farha has ever heard and it broke Farha's heart the more.
"Lisa, I'm here, what do you need". Austin answered Lisa's call.
"W-why? W-why did you b-bring h-her h-here? Sh-she is not sup-supposed to see me like this"Lisa said as she struggled to talk and her breath was heavy. "P-please take h-her away" she added.

"No! No!! I'm not going anywhere, not after I have seen you like this" Farha said. " I know it has not been long we met but that doesn't mean I don't care, we are just getting to know eachother more and now this happens, I can't leave you now, if you can be there for me when I needed you then why can't I be here for you now?" Farha says in tears.
"P-please go" Lisa says in tears.
Austin went towards Farha and tried to raise her from where she was sitting on the floor but she shoves his hand away, she was so heartbroken that she feels So weak to stand .
When Austin realized that Farha is not going to move he decided to carry her. Austin carried Farha in bridal style, she struggled to get down but he refused to let her go, so he carried her out of the room and left Lisa alone in tears while Farha rested her head on Austin's bare chest and continues to cry.

As Austin walks down the hall way with Farha in his arms, her sobbs were echoing through the hall way. He walked down the marble stairs and took her to the garden and sat down on the white bench in the garden. He sat her down on his lap and she continues to cry on his chest.

"Why? Why is she like that, what happened, is it really because she went into my dream? A-am I the reason she is like that?" Farha spoke in between her sobs.
As she spoke in tears, Austin was busy admiring how beautiful she looks. Farha didn't realize that the moment she comes into Agath, she becomes more beautiful, she looks older than her ordinary self, her skin glows, her hair grows longer it reaches her waist, her petite body now has curves.

" Don't blame yourself okay?" Austin said in a gentle voice as he gently tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"Please tell me what happened to her please"Farha begged.
"I can't tell you. Let me get you home"Austin said.
"No! How do you expect me to sleep, eat, or do anything when I know my friend is in that kind of condition. I can't go back, my mind wouldn't be at rest. It breaks my heart so much to see her like that without even knowing what happened. Please tell me what happened, who did that to her" Farha says as she continues to cry.

"Okay I'll tell you"Austin replied and Farha stopped crying so she could listen to him.
"When you were asleep, Lisa came to check on you to see how you are faring. However, she noticed some kind of stress on your face, you were asleep but your expressions where visible. She was curious to know what was happening to you, so when you finally called her name, she heard you and she came in. I'm not sure I am supposed to reveal much to you but I will still tell you. So you remember the first time when you dreamt about Agath even before you knew us right, well you are had another dream about another place but you do not belong there, it is called the forbidden kingdom. That place is a place for evil I'm sure you know what I'm talking about since you've seen it yourself. So when Lisa got into the dream, the power was too dark and too much for her to handle that's why she couldn't stay long, she doesn't have that kind of strength so it weakened her. And on her way back after she saved you, she was attacked by three dark forces, it wasn't that she wasn't powerful but she was weak at that point. She was brutally injured. But within a few days, she will be fine". All the while that Austin explained everything to Farha, she listened attentively.

" It's all my fault, I led her into this. If I didn't call her, she wouldn't be in that condition. It's all my fault" she says with tears in her eyes. She wasn't only sad she was angry at herself. She wiped off her tears as she realized she was sitting on his lap, So without saying a word to Austin, she stood up and walked towards the white marble stairs, she remembered she doesn't know Lisa's room so she asked Austin to take her there, she doesn't know his name so she remembered Lisa calling him Austin so she then called him with a command voice.

"Austin, take me to Lisa's room, I want to see her before I leave" Farha said. Austin wasn't listening, he was busy admiring her unique features as the breeze blew her hair gently. So she called his name again but louder this time.
"Austin! Take me to Lisa" Farha said.
"Okay then, let's go" Austin replied and he led the way. They reached Lisa's room and Farha immediately walked towards Lisa's bed, the sight of Lisa made her want to cry again but she held the tears back. surprisingly, the force that was supposed to hold her back didn't do what it's supposed to do, it was like it gave way for her to pass. Immediately Farha got close to Lisa's bed, she held her hand with the intention of apologizing.
Farha held Lisa's hand gently in hers and she started to apologise "Lisa, I'm sorry for putting you in this condition. If I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have called you" Farha apologised as tears started to drip from her eyes. She sat down on the bed crying and apologising. "You where there for me and I wasn't there for you when those evil forces attacked you. I'm so sorry please" Farha apologised and tears dripped from her eyes and dropped on Lisa's hand, the moment a drop of tear fell on Lisa's hand she started feeling better as Farha cried more and tears wet Lisa's hand she became healthy she even sat up on her own.

Farha didn't notice this, she only continued to cry her head was bowed she was busy apologizing.
All of a sudden she felt Lisa hugging her. "Thank you" Lisa said to Farha. "What! How did this happen all of a sudden? Farha asked as she raised her head looking surprised.
"Your tears healed me because they were true and pure just like you, when I got attacked, I was also infected with poison that could take my life and only true friendship could heal me. I thought this was going to be my end cuz I don't really have friends, and even if I do would they be true and pure? But thankfully you came for me" Lisa explained.

"But Austin said you were only severely injured" Farha said.
"Yeah, that's what they all thought, I couldn't talk that's why I couldn't tell them, I was only able to talk when you came and I had to, because I thought you couldn't bare the sight of me like that,I was too weak, when I talked my mouth felt so heavy and painful". Lisa answered.
Then Farha hugged Lisa again saying"thank you".
All the while that Farha and Lisa were talking, Austin was in the room looking at them in shock, he couldn't believe his eyes.
"What? Lisa is well again" Austin said and smiled after his last sentence he felt happy."but Farha has been here for too long, I have to get her back to her house" Austin thought. "Farha, come, let me get you back home"Austin said.
"No!" Farha replied immediately.

A/N: Hey guys👋, hope you enjoyed reading this part, don't forget to vote and comment 😉
Because more updates are coming up.