Chapter 8- Let me go

Farha stood up from her bed and decided to get a glass of water "I need water, my throat feels dry" she said to herself. She left the room, went to get a glass of water then instead of coming back to the room, she sat in the living room, she kept the lights off so that her mom wouldn't see the lights and come out, but she switched on the lights in the dining table so that the living room won't be completely dark. "What was the dream all about?" She thought. I need to call Lisa. "Lisa!" Farha called in a whisper so that she won't wake the others. She didn't get an answer so she called again "Lisa!" She called again, but instead of Lisa to appear, she found Austin beside her, he was sitting majesticaly, legs crossed. "Hey beautiful" he said with a smile, even though the lights were off she could still see his shining white teeth and his handsome face.

"What are you doing here? I didn't call you" Farha said. " Well, Lisa sent me to stay here with you incase you need any help" Austin said.
"Where is Lisa?" Farha asked.
"She is resting, coming into your dream is very hard and exhausting. You are lucky she was nearby when you called, if not you would have been cooked by now" Austin said and chuckled at his last sentence.

"Wait, do you mean you can also see my dream, or did I go to another dimension?" Farha asked.
"No, You were dreaming, but if anything had happened to you, it would also affect you in reality".

"Ohh, so if it was a dream, then how did she know I needed her help?" Farha asked again.

"Well, she was next to you while you were sleeping, and she could Sense you were in danger but she couldn't go into your dream without your permission, so as soon as you called her name, she came to rescue. And going into your dream weakened her, because it was not a normal dream, like I said before, if any harm had happened to you, it will affect you in reality.
I guess you have a lot more questions to ask but you can hold it until you meet with Lisa because she is the one who went into your dream, I don't know the full details of what happened in your dream".

"Hmm, okay, I'll go back to sleep now". Farha said as she stood up, because she thought if she can't have any answer now she should go to sleep, but deep inside, she knew she can't go back to sleep.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Austin warned.
"Why?" She asked.
" If you go back to sleep you will continue the dream from were you stopped, and I guess you wouldn't like to continue the dream because it didn't end well"Austin said.
" Okay, well what am I gonna be doing now?"Farha asked.
"Just sit here, I'll keep you company". Austin said.
"Don't worry, I'll sit in the room". Farha said as she turned to leave.
As she turned to leave, she was dragged by the hand by Austin and she landed on his laps and his hands were around her waist. She looks at him with eyes wide in shock, though she blushed a little, she tries to get up but he didn't let her.
"What are you doing, let me go"
She said.
"And what if I don't" Austin said.
"I'll scream"Farha said.
"Okay then, scream" he said with a smirk.
Farha glared at him, he new she won't scream because she wouldn't want to wake anyone.
" I'll slap you" Farha said as she glared.
"Hahaha, wow, I would love to see you try" he said as he laughed.
This annoyed Farha the more.
"What do you think you are doing, can't you just let me go?
Don't make me scream, I don't wanna wake my parents and siblings" Farha said.

Austin didn't say anything he just kept looking into her eyes.
"I've not seen such a beauty in a long time, I feel like taking you away". Austin said flashing his charming smile.
"What are you saying, let me go, I'm warning you for the last time" Farha warned with a glare.
"What will you do?" He said as he raised his hand to feel her Chick with his fingers.
As soon as his hand reached close to her face she bit his finger. "Ouch! That was cute"
He said nonchalantly. Farha took the opportunity to stand up because he took his hand away from her waist.
"Don't you ever try that again" she said while standing five feet away from him".
" I love chasing my meal but when I get too hungry, I loose my patience. You can resist me now but you can't resist me in the future" Austin said with a smirk and chuckled at the end.

"Farha what are you doing there all alone and who are you talking to?" Farha heard her Mom talking to her from the dining room, then she turns to reply her.
"Nothing mom, I woke up early so I decided to sit in the living room".
"Okay well it's almost time for prayer, make sure you pray, okay?"
"Okay mum, I will" Farha replied.

Farha turned to see if Austin is still there, but he was gone. Then she had a sigh of relief. "Why did Lisa even send him to me, what he does is to invade my space and nothing more, plus, he is Soo annoying". Farha said and went on to start her normal routine.

After she left the living room, a pair of blue eyes sparkled in the shadows and disappeared.
Farha felt as though there was someone in the shadows, but she just shrugged it off.
But little did she know what actually happened to Lisa was bad, after she left her dream.

Hey guys👋that's another part for you, hope you enjoyed reading, don't forget to vote and comment 😉