chapter 3- Strange.

After I prayed, I stood up from my prayer mat. I went to the dressing mirror to apply lip balm on my lips because it was getting dry.

I picked up the lip balm and was about to apply it when I noticed my eyes. "Oh my God, my eyes are blue" I wispered to myself.

" Fatima! Fatima!!" I called Fatima who was in the bathroom. And she came out immediately. "What happened?" She asked. "Look into my eyes, are they blue?" I asked. "No, they are normal, why do u ask" she said . "No reason" I answered."okay" she said and went out of the room to start her house chores.

I went back to the mirror and I realized that my eyes were back to it's normal brown color. "Maybe it was just my imagination" I thought to my self.

It was Friday and no school because of the lock down. I went to do my house chore which was washing plates.

After I finished the chore, I went to my mother's room. "Good morning mum" I greeted. "How was your night?" she asked "to be honest, my night wasn't as peaceful as usual" I said. "What happened dear?" she asked with a look of concern on her face.

"I had a very strange dream last night" I said. " Really, tell me everything" she said. And I started narrating everything that happened in the dream. "Infact, I couldn't go back to sleep after I woke up" I said after the narration.

"Don't worry okay, it might just be a night mare" she said. " But I feel like the dream has a meaning, like there is a hidden truth behind it" I said.

"Don't think too much on it, Everything is gonna be okey"mum said. "Okey, I'll go back to my room now" I said and left for the room.

After I took my bath and took my break fast, I came outside and decided to sit in our small garden. And I sat there quietly.

As I was enjoying the beautiful morning view, I saw some six white birds in our garden.
And they looked beautiful, three were flying around, while two stayed near the water fountain and the other one settled beside me.

" Wait a minute, we don't have birds in this garden. Where did they come from?" I said. When I said this, all the birds assembled I front of me and they spoke"we are your people" they said

"What!!! Bird can't talk, how is this possible" I became so scared and I ran into the living room. Fortunately, I met my mum and siblings in the living room. "What happened, why are u panting?" Mum asked when she noticed I ran In breathing heavily.

"Mum, mum, there are talking birds in the garden"I said
"What, that's not possible, we don't have a parrot in this house"mum said.

"Mum, they're not parrots, but they talk. Come and see for yourself" I said. And we both went out and saw zero birds in the garden. The birds were gone!

"Farha, do you think we're in the mood for your dry jokes?" Fatima said looking annoyed. Mum also looked annoyed.

"What! No, I swear there were birds here, they were pure white, and we're six in number."I said.

My junior brother Muhammad also looked annoyed, but he didn't say anything.

"What is wrong with you today? First, you asked me if your eyes are blue, and now you are talking about talking birds." Fatima said.

"I don't know what's happening" I said. "It's okay. Maybe you were just imagining things" mum said. "Let's go back Inside" she added. And we all went to the living room.

I sat quietly without saying a word to anyone. After about two minutes, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I went into the kitchen, I checked the pot and I saw jellof rice and beans. "Argh! I don't wanna eat beans today, let me just prepare a fruit salad for myself" I said to myself.

While cutting the fruits, I mistakenly cut my finger. "Ouch" I screamed. But surprisingly, the cut healed in just a second and I felt no pain.

OMG! what is happening to me? This is not normal. I want to tell Mum but I don't think she would believe me.

I continued cutting the fruits until I'm done. Finally, I left the kitchen with my fruit salad.

I went to the dining table, I ate my fruit quietly. But at the same time, thinking about all the strange things that happened today.

No matter how I try to forget about that dream, it keeps popping up in my head.

But wait a second, in that dream, I had blue eyes. When I looked at the mirror this morning, I also had blue eyes. Those birds have blue eyes. the people in my dreams had blue eyes too.

And in that dream, I was wearing a white dress. The people in my dream we're also wearing white clothes. And those birds were white in color.

And now my wound heals quickly. How is that even possible. It's not like I have super man's powers.

I'm just trying to connect all the dots, but nothing seem to make any sense to me.

After eating, I took the bowl back to the kitchen, washed it and kept it safe.

I went to my room and layed quietly. I just don't understand what's happening.

Everything seems strange.

Hello guys, hope you enjoyed reading. 🙂
watch out for more interesting parts 😊
.
.
Don't forget to vote and comment 🙂💗💗