Chapter 9- Stay Away

Later during the day, Farha has finished her house chores and took her bath. While eating her breakfast, she was deep in thought, "I need explanations about my dream, I have to know what that dream is all about. I want to call Lisa but I don't think she would answer, but what made her so weak, is there more to it than I thought? What if I call her and she doesn't respond then that guy appears again with his annoying vibes, his beautiful eyes, his charming smile and his sharp jawline, his attractive ...., Wait, what the hell am I saying, gosh!" She caught herself thinking about Austin. She continues to eat her fried egg, bread and hot tea after she is done eating she takes the used dishes to the kitchen.
Walking back to her room, her phone rang in her pocket, she brings it out to check who was calling and she realized that her friend Hauwa was calling and she immediately picks the call.
"OMG! Hauwa, I missed you sooo much. How have you been?" Farha says in excitement.
"I'm doing great, but I'm not happy cuz you didn't call me ever since we went for covid-19 Lock down. It's almost a month now and you didn't even bother to call me". Hauwa complained.
"Oh, I am So sorry, it's just that alot of things has been happening that I can't even explain myself, it's just so confusing, even if I tell you, you wouldn't believe me" Farha explained herself to her friend as she walks into her room and found Fatima cleaning the room so she walks out to their garden.
"Really? Anyway no problem, I have forgiven you. Besides what's happening that you think I wouldn't believe you if you told me?"Hauwa asked.
And Farha started to narrate her first dream about the blue eyed people to Hauwa as she sat in the garden, but she didn't tell her the rest of the story because she hasn't decided if it's a good idea to tell anyone about her latest experiences.
" Are you sure you haven't been reading too much novels lately? Because what you just told me mostly happens either in movies or cartoon. It's just a dream, don't stress on it okay?
Or maybe your hair is too short that's why you dreamt of having a longer hair that reached your waist hahaha" Hauwa said and joked at the end.

"Hey, it's not funny, you know I have a long hair it's just not as long as the one I dreamt of but at least it's a shoulder length, it's dark, soft and straight, not as tangled as yours hahaha" Farha said and laughed at the end.
"Okay then, if you say so. Did you speak to sumayya, Aisha, Nafisa, Zarah, sa'dat and kausar?" Farha asked.
"No but I will call them after I hang up now"Hauwa answered.
"Okay then, my regards to them, tell them I am missing them" Farha said.
" Okay I will, bye, and take care"Hauwa said.
"Bye, and please don't tell anyone about what I told you, let this be between you and I okay?" Farha said
"Kk, I promise I won't tell anyone, bye"Hauwa promised and hanged up.

"I hope Lisa is getting better now" Farha said to herself as she sat in the garden alone, her parents went to work so she is at home with her siblings.
"Yeah, she is getting better" Farha heard someone say beside her, she turned to her left and found out it's Austin and she immediately stands up from the bench.
"What are you doing here, stay away from me" Farha says.
"Why should I?"he asks. As he stands to face her. But Farha didn't say anything she only steps backwards and he walks towards her.

"I wish ...." Farha couldn't complete what she wants to wish for because Austin came to cover her mouth with his hand, and one hand was on her waist as he looks into her eyes. She didn't cover her hair very well so the scarf she used to cover her hair fell as the breeze blew it off and white birds flew above them.
Austin got to see her beautiful shiny dark hair but it was packed into a pony tail.
She tries to push him away by placing her hands on his hard chest to push him away but he didn't even budge, as she tried to push him away, she realized he wasn't wearing any shirt, he only had his white trousers, and she realized that if not because she placed her hands on his chest, there wouldn't be any barrier between him and her, her eyes widened at the realization.
"So cute" Austin said because he found her efforts to push him away as cute because he was stronger than her.
"Becareful of what you wish for it may come true, I wouldn't wish for anything for now if I were you" he says with a smile as he continues to look into her eyes.
Farha realized her efforts to push him away was all in vain so she bit his palm that was covering her mouth.
"Ouch!what did you do that for?"Austin said but he didn't release her waist he only took his hand away from her mouth.

"I just wanted to wish for..."and Austin covers her mouth again.
"I said don't wish for anything, is that understood? Nod your head if you agree not to wish for anything" Austin said, although it's not just to prevent Farha from speaking but because he enjoyed the feeling of her lips on his palm. She nods her head and he removed his palm from her lip.
"Now release me and step away from me"Farha says in a command tone.
"Okay your majesty" Austin says with a small smile as he took a step away from her.

"Leave, I don't need you now" Farha said in a firm tone.
"Okay, but I thought you would like to know what actually happened to Lisa, but since you said I should leave then I will leave" Austin says as he turns away from her.
The moment he mentioned Lisa, Farha became curious to know what actually happened to her, so she stopped Austin from leaving.
"Wait! I want to know what happened to her". Farha said but with a nicer tone this time, and Austin smirked before he turned to her to say "I thought you would never ask".
"Come with me, I'll show you" he says as he held her right hand and they disappeared into a portal together.

When Austin and Farha appeared in Agath, what Farha saw made her jaw drop and it made her tear up immediately at the sight of what she saw.