Chapter 14- Fainted

"So tell me what I missed" Austin said to Farha.
"Well, we had three more classes after the break. We had Mathematics, Literature, and Economics class". Farha answered.
"Well what where the topics You discussed in class?" Austin asked as if he was interested in the topics but he just enjoyed having a conversation with Farha.
"In mathes class, we did simultaneous equation, then for literature we discussed on a novel called Second class citizen. Then in Economics, we discussed on demand and supply". Farha answered.
"That sounds interesting"
"Yeah. So where is Lisa?" Farha asked almost immediately.
"She's in Agath"
"Is she Alright? I haven't seen her for a long time now"
"She's fine don't worry"
"Have you eaten?"
"Yeah" Farha replied. Then Fatima came into the room.
"Who are you talking to?" Fatima asked Farha.
"Oh no one, I was just thinking about something". Farha lied.
"Okay" Fatima said but she gave her the look of suspicion before she left the room. Farha turned to where Austin was standing but he isn't there anymore.
Two hours later, Farha's parents came back home. After they've freshen up, everyone came to the dining table to eat.
"So how was school today" dad asked.
"It was fine" they all answered.
"Good, so we have good news for all of you, but your dad will announce it to you" the mother said.
"What is the good news I'm already curious" Fatima asked.
The father clears his throat before he starts to talk "As you all know, I am a doctor, so the hospital has transferred me to their branch in New York and I can bring my family along".

"Wow! That's great, so when are we leaving?" Muhammad said in excitement.
"We will be leaving by August 30th". The Father said.
All the while, Farha didn't say anything, though she is happy but she'll miss her friends.
After dinner, everyone went to the room, But instead of Farha to go to the room she shares with her sister, she went to sleep in the guest room. "Since I'm not having any strange dreams, then I can sleep alone" she said to herself.

She went into the guest room, she sat on the bed with her head phones on, while chatting with her friends on their group chat.
She didn't tell them about the traveling they only carried on with their gist.
Later by 10:30am Farha was already sleepy. She said a good night to her friends, switch off her Wi-Fi and she slept off almost immediately.
Farha was sleeping peacefully when someone woke her up, she opens her eyes and she saw nothing, the room was dark and she's pretty sure she didn't switch off the lights. She sat up to reach for her phone that she kept beside her pillow but she couldn't find it. She climbes off the bed and walked towards the switch, but the switch was not working. Farha became scared, she doesn't like the dark. She turned towards her bed and as soon as she turned she saw a scary looking creature looking back at her with a wicked grin and it immediately jumped up as if it was going to jump on her "aaaaahhhhh" she screamed and she immediately fainted on the cold tiles.

Fatima heard Farha's scream and immediately came to check on her and found her on the cold floor, she tried to wake her up but Farha is still unconscious. Fatima Immediately ran out of the room to call her parents.

"Mom! Dad!!" She called, "what happened" the mom asked.
"It's Farha, she fainted".
"What! Let's go" the father said. They rushed into the room and met her on the floor,
"What happened to her?" The father asked.
"I don't know I Immediately ran here when I heard her scream and I found her in this condition". Fatima said
"I don't have any hospital equipment here so I have to take her to the hospital" dad said then he carried her to the car and the mom follows then they took her to the hospital. They took her to a hospital but not where her dad works because it's too far from their house. So when they got to the hospital, a doctor attended to her immediately. While the parents had to wait at the corridor.

Some minutes later, the doctor came out from the room where Farha was attended to.
"Mr and Mrs. Adam, your daughter fainted due to shock. Don't worry, she'll be fine but she needs rest for like two days. Would like us to admit her here or you prefer to take her home with you" the doctor said to Farha's parents.
"We will take her home" Mr. Adam Farha's dad said to the doctor. The doctor prescribed some medicine for them and they left the hospital some minutes after Farha regained consciousness.

They got home and took her to the room she shares with her sister and she laid there without saying a word to anyone. No one asked her questions because they wanted her to rest. Farha wasn't able to sleep again because whenever she closed her eyes, she could see the vivid image of the scary creature. She just laid there on the bed but eventually fell asleep by 4:50. Her parents didn't ask any questions but they are still worried. what really happened?
And what Farha kept asking herself was, what was that creature and why did it appear to her? What does it want?