Chapter 13- Behind the tree

As Farha was about to leave the play ground, a hand drew her back. "Hey, what the hell..." Farha was saying something but she traced off as her eyes met Austin's. "Surprise" Austin said with a smirk while still maintaining the grip on her hand. "Let go of me" Farha said while struggling to free her hand from his grip but Austin refused to let her go, he pushed her back and trapped her between the wall and himself.

"What are you doing, you'll get me in trouble"
"I won't. You think I wouldn't recognize you because of the nose mask? Well you are wrong. And I must say, you look pretty. You've become more beautiful" Austin says while looking into her eyes.
"I'm having mathematics class now, I don't wanna be late. Let me go someone might see us and I'll get in trouble" Farha tried pushing him away.
"Relax baby girl" this made Farha blush a little because of how sexy it sounds because of his deep voice."I'm able to freeze time so relax, if they can't move then how will they come here?" Austin smirked.
"You what? Why did you do that?"
"So that I could catch you, I noticed you've started avoiding me. I find it cute cuz I love chasing my meal"
"I'm not a meal"
"I know, but you are my meal"
"I think you're just hungry, you should get something to eat." Farha said so that she can give him a reason to free her from his grip.
"Yes I'm hungry" Austin said
" Then go get something to eat" Farha said.
"I already have something to eat".
" Then go ahead and eat" Farha said innocently. Austin smiled at her innocent reply. If only she knew she was the food he is referring to.
" I can't, because the food keeps running away" he said, looking into her eyes with a smirk.
Somehow, Farha felt like he was referring to her but she didn't say anything, and she is already feeling uncomfortable.

"Why are you here?" Farha said.
"I can't tell you"
"Why?" She asked again getting curious.
"Because it's an order"
"From who?"
"The Goddess" Austin answered.
"Okay. Wait if you are able to freeze time then why am I still moving?" Farha asked .
" Cuz you are not the same as them, we are special creatures".
"Oh, okay".

"I would like to go to class now" she said
"Okay let's go" Austin answered.
"No I don't want to be seen with you".
"Why? Austin asked
"Nothing" she answered without looking at him.
"No problem, just go" he said and released her hand. All the while, a pair of blue eyes was watching them from behind the tree. Farha was about to leave when she sensed that they are being watched, that's the same feeling she had after Austin left her the day she had that dream where Lisa came to save her . She turned to face Austin. "Did you unfreeze time?" She asked.
"No, but I was just about to do that"
"You said you and I are the only ones who can move right?"
"Yeah, why asking?" Austin asked, then Farha came close to him as if she doesn't want anyone to hear what she's going to say to him.
"I'm having this feeling that we are not the only ones here, I think we are being watched". She said in a whisper.
Austin loved that she is the one coming close to him on her own but he didn't tease her about it.
"But I don't see any one here" Austin said.
" Farha moved back and started to walk towards the tree, when she got close, she saw a shadow, it was a male figure, but when she looked at the tree, there was no one there. She looks at the shadow and looked back at the tree but still saw no one, this made her more confused.
Austin was watching Farha and he wondered what she's looking at so he moved closer to where she stood, Farha turned to look at him and made a gesture with her hand that he should come closer, when he got close enough she pointed at the shadow. When he saw the shadow, he didn't say anything but Farha could tell that he is getting angry.

Austin grabbed her hand and started dragging her out of the playground. "Go back to class and do not go back in there. Is that clear?"
"Yes" this made her more confused. What caused the sudden change of mood.
"I'll be leaving now"
"Where are you going and why?" She asked
"I'm going back to Agath"
"Why?"
"Just go back to class, i have no time to answer any questions" with that, he snapped his fingers and time unfreezed then went back into the play ground and disappeared.

Farha turned around to see everyone carrying on their activities, they didn't even know that something happened. So she went back to class, and fortunately, she got to class before the teacher.

Five minutes later, mr Johnson the mathematics teacher comes into class.
"Good Afternoon sir" the students greeted.
"Thank you, how was your break?"
"Fine sir"
"Good. So I heard we have a new student, can he stand up to introduce himself?"
Then a student stood up to speak, "sir he is not in class?"
"Where is he?"
"I don't know sir but I saw him going into the playground".
"Sir he left the school premisses, he left because something important came up" Farha said immediately to avoid any more questions.
"How did you know?"
"He told me before he left"
"Okay then let's carry on with the class. So today's topic will be simultaneous equation" and the class continues. They has two more classes before the school closed for the day. After school, Farha and her brother went home together.
They got home by 3:00 and met their elder sister at home alone.
"Hey, how was school?" Fatima asked
"Fine, you came back early?" Farha asked.
"Yeah"
"Where is mom?" Muhammad asked when he realized that their mom is not in the house and her car is not in garage.
"She's at work" Fatima answered.
"Oh, ok".

Farha and her brother went to their rooms to freshen up.
Farha went to the bathroom to take her bath, she came out and wore some comfy clothes.
She wanted to read a novel but she realized she left it in the school play ground.
"Oh my God, how did I even leave it there, I haven't even finish reading the novel. But I'll go back there tomorrow to pick it up". She said and laid-back on the bed with her head phones on, then she felt like someone was standing beside the bed then she turned to see Austin smiling at her.
"So what did I miss in school?"
"Why did you leave?" Farha asked.
"I had some things to do"
"What things?"
"I can't tell you"
"Why"
"It's an order" Austin replied but Farha already knew who the order came from.