Chapter 7- Nightmare

She is running in the cold forest, running, panting heavily, her footsteps were heard loud and clear as she ran in the thick forest. The sky was dark, the trees had no leafs, the ground was dry, the soil is hot which is very surprising because the sun did not shine above the sky, there was only a full moon. The moment she looked at the moon, she heard the haul of a wolf, it was very loud and scary. With that, Farha got more scared and increased her speed in running. She didn't know why she started running neither did she know where she is running to.

She continues to run until she fell into a pit. In the pit, it was pitch black. She couldn't see anything, she tried to jump out but to no avail. Then She started to cry, "help! please help me!" she cried, but no one came to her aid, it was as though no one was there expect her. She sat on the ground and continues to cry.

Moments later, she heard a girl's voice behind her, " do not cry further, I'll help you out" the girl said.
"W-who are you?" Farha asked because she couldn't see the person talking.
"You don't need to know" the girl said. Before Farha could say anything more, she felt someone carried her in a piggy style and jumped out of the pit. The girl kept Farha on her feet and before Farha could turn to see the girl's face, she was gone.

"Oh God, where am I gonna go now? I don't even know where I am" She said to herself with tears in her eyes. She continues to walk, as she was walking, she saw a small old house so she decided to go in to seek for help. She knockes on the wooden door and someone immediately opens the door. The person who opened the door looked strange, he is huge with black hair, he was wearing black trousers and a red shirt with a black scary mask.
Immediately he opened the door she regrets ever knocking on the door because what she saw was horrible. She saw a woman who looks like she is in her early fifties being tied up and beaten mercilessly by two hefty men. "This is horrible" she thought to herself.
" What are you looking at?" The man asked in annoyance.
Farha came to seek for help but this doesn't look like a place anyone would go for help, and this people don't look like good people, so she changed her mind of asking them for help.
"Nevermind, I was just looking for someone but you seem to be busy" she said. And the man shut the door loudly without saying a word.

She continues to walk, she got tired and decided to rest by leaning on a dry tree. Though, the tree looked creepy but she still decided to rest there.
She closed her eyes with no intention of sleeping, "let me just have some rest" she said.
She sat quietly without saying a word, then she started feeling like something was sniffing her, and licking her face. As she opened her eyes she saw two hideous monsters, one was by her right while the other was by her left, they are ugly, they have two human legs, their face were hairy like that of a wolf, their body is like that of a bear and the tongue is like a Snake's tongue, their eyes were like an owl's eyes, and their hands are like that of a wolf's leg and they are very huge.
"Aaaaahhhhh" she screamed at the sight she beholds. She tried to run but they caught her, one held her legs, the other one held her hands, they took her to a big and dark cave and tied her up, they lit up a small fire in the middle of the cave and they brought out a clay pot then kept it on fire.
" Oh no, please don't eat me, I beg you, please let me go" she cried. And they growled at her and continued with what they were doing. She continues to cry until she remembered Lisa, she remembered that Lisa told her to call her name whenever she needed help, so she decided to give it a try.
One of the monsters turn to her and was about to pick her up then she calls Lisa's name "Lisa!"
Farha screams. And the monster growled at her, it picked her up and was about to throw her into the pot when she suddenly saw a light, the light Then appears to be Lisa. Farha was so happy to see her. Lisa looked so beautiful, she was surging with power. Immediately the monsters saw her, they become scared. Get her away from the pot, Put her down safely and untie her" she said. And they obeyed. Immediately Farha got untied, Lisa took her out of the cave.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you here" Farha said feeling so relieved. "I am happy that you are safe now but I can't stay any longer, I have to go" and with that Lisa disappeared with out letting Farha say any word.
"What? Where are you going, come back, don't leave me here!" Farha said ,but she got no answer.

"Oh no, where am I going from here? How did I even get here?" Farha asked herself. She heard footsteps behind her, she turned and saw the two monsters following her, she immediately started to run. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her, as she ran she came running towards the same pit she came out from, she tries to run away from it but it seems like something was dragging her towards it. She ran and fell into the pit, the pit was deeper than last time. She screamed on top of her voice, she expected to have hit the ground but she didn't. She opened her eyes and found herself in her room, on the bed. She looks at her left side and found her sister sleeping, she checked the time, and it was 4:00am in the morning. "Oh thank God, I'm awake" she says and sighed in relief.

Hey guys👋, sorry for the late update, I was writing exams but I'm done with the exams now.
So I hope you enjoyed this part.
Don't forget to vote and comment on what you think about the novel, I would love to know what you guys think about the novel 😊😊