four

after making the playoffs coach bombay wanted to bring the ducks to a pros game

after making the playoffs coach bombay wanted to bring the ducks to a pros game. chrissy stepped into the famous ice rink with stars in her eyes.

"boy this is great." charlie spoke in awe looking at the view. "guys, look it's the north stars." connie yelled in enthusiasm about the players skating on the rink.

"it's mike modano!" karp shouted pointing the man out. "this is too cool." chrissy smiled.

the brunette stood on the side next to adam and the entire ducks team as the north stars walked past them exiting their practice.

"hey, gordo. gordon bombay, right?" basil mcrae stopped in his tracks to greet coach. how in the world did coach bombay know basil mcrae?, chrissy thought to herself.

"you remember me?" coach bombay seemed shocked shaking the man's hand.

"sure,  from pee wees." he nodded. "this guy used to rule in pee wees." basil informed turning to another famous player, mike modano.

"oh yeah? i heard you were a farmer." the man joked. "actually, i became a lawyer. but i'm coaching pee wee now and this is my team, the ducks."

"ducks, this is basil mcrae and mike modano." coach bombay introduced although it was pretty obvious.

"duh, we can see that!" all the ducks including chrissy started sarcastically chanting.

"hey, ducks. listen to this guy. he knows what he's talking about." basil told the kids, "if you ever want a shot, i'll get you a tryout in the minor league clubs." basil mcrae offered to coach. "thanks." coach bombay smiled shaking his hand.

"no problem. hey, nice seein' ya." the men bid their farewells and headed to their locker room.

"all right, let's have some fun!" coach bombay announced letting the ducks onto the ice.

🏒

the team was skating around, racing, dancing, and just having an overall good time on the ice. chrissy was laughing as she danced around with connie and did a few races with averman.

chrissy was skating around with adam when all of the sudden she got pushed to the ground from the behind. the girl fell face first on the ice cutting her cheek. the brunette let out a groan as she looked up and saw a worried charlie conway standing over her.

"chrissy ..oh god, i'm so sorry i-" the conway boy started to panic looking down at her.

by now adam was at his breaking point with charlie conway, "what's your problem, conway?!" he shouted before forcefully shoving charlie.