eight

during the next day of practice, chrissy was uncomfortably stood tied up in a rope with all her teammates for coach bombay's next lesson

during the next day of practice, chrissy was uncomfortably stood tied up in a rope with all her teammates for coach bombay's next lesson. she was standing in the front of the line stuck between julie and averman with adam and charlie side by side behind her.

"this is more crowded than a truckload of goats!" dwayne called out while everyone was trying to make room for themselves.

"somebody better watch their hands." chrissy rolled her eyes turning to look at the conway boy who just scoffed at her claim.

"someone licked me!" averman whined. "oh, i smell something." adam scrunched his face. "goldberg!" everyone shouted now noticing the smell.

"it wasn't me!" goldberg denied. "no, it was me!" dean proudly announced raising his arms getting groans from the ducks. "thank you." goldberg nodded.

coach bombay interrupted the arguing by blowing his whistle, "i don't know how to make this any clearer. you are a team. and to win this thing, you have to work as one. now as one, skate."

half the team started moving to their right while the other half started moving to their left causing everyone to topple over. "whoa!" everyone shouted as they fell down.

"everyone goes their own way, everyone falls down. coach explained looking down at the kids. "now get up and try it again."

"all right, all of you move to your right. now." dean instructed. most of the new team members started following his lead.

"who made you boss? everyone to the left." fulton interrupted trying to take charge. since she'd known dean less than 48 hours, chrissy took a step to the left. since the group went in different directions, everyone instantly fell back on the ice.

"he did it again! he grabbed my ass." chrissy groaned giving the conway boy who was under her a dirty look. "like you even have one." charlie waved her off.

most people wouldn't believe that chrissy and charlie had been on the same hockey team the previous year with the way they were acting.

"conway, just switch spots with me." adam intervened trying to diffuse the situation. the boy nodded uncomfortably pushing through to switch with the banks boy.

"you guys can argue all you want, but i am not untying you until you move as one." coach bombay reminded them getting seemingly frustrated.

after a countless amount of tries and failed attempts, the kids were finally starting to feel like a team. "now you're learning! communication! that's it!"