eleven

after the game chrissy arrived at the dorms with the other team usa members

after the game chrissy arrived at the dorms with the other team usa members. coach bombay wasn't staying with them, which she thought was kind of weird but it is what it is.

the brunette walked into her new bedroom with luggage in hand right behind connie and julie. since they were the only girls on the team, the three were sharing a room together separate from the boys.

the room had one set of bunk beds and a single. it was a decently sized room for three people and had a good amount of closet space.

"julie, you might as well just take the single." chrissy announced rolling her eyes. she was still pretty annoyed at her for the things she said about her and connie.

"no." julie stopped her taking a big gulp, "i owe you two an apology actually. i shouldn't have said all that stuff about you guys not being good. you're actually both really great..and i'm sorry if i made you feel like you weren't."

chrissy sighed with a small smile forming, "it's all right. i'll admit, i wasn't very nice to you in the beginning either and i'm sorry for that."

"we're cool." connie nodded.

"great." julie grinned. "us girls need to stick together, goldberg is already planning my demise."

chrissy and connie laughed at her comment before the gaffney girl interrupted, "no, really. i think he's trying to poison me." the girl's eyes widened realizing she was in fact not kidding.

the three girls quickly turned around as the door creaked open behind them. "hey." adam lightly knocked on the door with one finger as he opened it.

"hey!" the brunette responded while the other two girls waved hello. "chris, do you maybe wanna..get out of here?" adam asked pointing behind him with his thumb. he seemed nervous for some reason.

"yeah sure." chrissy replied, a small smile appearing on her lips as she tucked a few hairs behind her ear.

"there's something going on there, right?" julie called out once the two were gone. connie chuckled, "oh you have no idea."

🏒

on the way adam had told the girl he planned on surprising her, so when she was walking up a hill with his hands over her eyes, she couldn't help but smile.

"no peeking!" adam shouted while laughing. "okay! okay!" chrissy giggled resting her hands over his.

"okay..now." chrissy's jaw dropped as adam's hands were removed from her eyes, "oh my god! are we at the-"