𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞

velaena,jace,luke,rhaena and baela all had gotten out of bed to investigate who had taken vhagar. They rushed down to the dragon pit and behold stood aemond in front of them.

"its him!" baela spat out approaching aemond who was unfazed. The kids were all following behind her. Rhaena had a look of fury on her face especially since she was supposed to claim vhagar.

" vhagar was my mothers dragon"she shouted as aemond approached her.

"your mother is dead," he paused. "and she has a new rider now". he smirked while looking at them cockily."she was mine to claim!" rhaena spoke.

"well then you should have claimed her, maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride" he said full of spite while looking over at velaena. she had never seen him act this way before, it was as he was full of hate towards her.

rhaena pounced on him to attack after he had said that but aemond had quickly thrown her to the ground but then as he turned back baela had punched him in the face putting him to the floor.

as quick as he was down on the floor her had managed to jump up and push baela back and he had told her if she was to ever come for him again he would feed her to his dragon. This had infuriated jacaerys which made him and aemond start fighting but once again aemond was too strong.

Velaena stood back not knowing what to do. her whole body felt frozen and she couldn't move. By now aemond had gotten hold of lucerys and threw him to the floor too making him scream. Aemond glanced over to where velaena stood which was enough for rhaena,baela and jacerys to pounce on him and start hitting him on the floor.

After a few kicks and prods aemond had managed to get them off of him and he took lucerys by the neck and stood up with him grabbing a rock and threatening to hit him with it.

"stop it aemond let go of him!" velaena finally screamed. He gave her a disgusted look and he told her how she was a filthy bastard. Those two words had completely shattered her heart because she thought that no one else knew, and what hurt her the most was that she didn't see any of this happening.

Lucerys had told aemond his father was still alive and all aemond could do was laugh and tell him how he was in fact a strong. Velaena had never seen this mean side of aemond but she knew that he was going to be like this forever.

Jacaerys pulled a knife out from his pocket and threatened aemond with it which caused him to push luke to the ground. Jace charged at aemond with it but he was too fast. He struck jace down which caused him to lose the grip of the knife. Aemond was about to throw a big stone at jace but luke had managed to pick up the knife.

jace threw dust into aemonds face which made him not see, luke then grabbed the knife and sliced aemonds eye which led him to burst into screams. velaena then rushed over to luke grabbing the knife from his hands.

aemonds eye was gushing from blood when the knights came and asked what was happening. Aemond hadn't  seen who cut his eye but then he was velaena holding the knife. The knights had rushed over to aemond but was in terror when they saw what happened.

"how could you allow this to happen?" viserys shouted at the knight, "i will have answers"he carried on. the knight had told him they were supposed to be asleep but everyone around them was all talking among themselves.

Viserys had started shouting at the knights watch and how they were supposed to protect his blood while a man was trying to clean up aemonds eye. His sibling stood behind him still dressed in their bed wear while alicent looked worried.

"it will heal will it not?" alicent spoke staring at the man. everyone turned their attention towards the man as he told her the flesh will heal but he will lose his sight. she furiously got up and slapped aegon asking him where he was.