𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

A light breeze had awoke velaena to an empty bed. She was alone, aemond had left. She immediately shot up, wrapping the covers around her body before rising to her feet in confusion.

"I haven't left" a low grumble said from the corner of the room. The fireplace lit up aemonds face as he turned away. He would never leave her, no matter what. Especially after the night they had just spent together.

"what awoke you?" Velaena questioned slowly walking over towards where he was sitting. But velaena was met with no reply, her hands tied the white fabric around her body making sure it wouldn't fall before standing in front of aemond.

"you can tell me" she pleaded crouching down to his eye level, she was curious to know what was in his mind, what kept him up during this night. Was it her? Was it the moment they had just shared?

"I was thinking of our future" he spoke gazing into velaenas eyes. She felt the heat rush to her cheeks as she stared back. "What about it?" She whispered back, curious to know more.

"how things will be once your family goes back to kings landing. How we will be" he elaborated Turing his gaze from her to the crackling fire which was the source of heat for the room.

"we have nothing to worry about. We will get through this, I promise" she smiled at him, her dimples being highlighted by the light of the fire and her messy hair falling perfectly around her face. She was effortlessly beautiful and aemond loved her.

He smiled at her before scooping her up in his arms and taking her to the balcony. He placed her down in front of him, his arms wrapping around her like a blanket making sure to keep her warm.

The two gaze up at the stars and the moon taking in all it's beauty. To Aemond, velaena was the moon and when the moon comes out so do the stars. "Ñuho glaeso hūrus"

Aemond would complement velaena all day and night if he could, when he was told he was to marry velaena he knew he was the luckiest man alive, and he is.

"Aemond it's late, we should get back into bed" she suggested looking up at the tall figure. He wasn't looking at her, he was too focused on the night sky. He wanted this moment to last forever. "One more minute" he replied back looking down on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

However when velaena had awoken again in the morning she was alone, no aemond near the fireplace or on the balcony, nothing. But she didn't need to worry about that today considering her mother will be going to help Luke's claim as heir of driftmark considering vaemond petitioned against it.

Of course it wasn't just lukes legitimacy being questioned it was all four of them, luke,velaena,jace and joffrey. However although velaena had silver hair like a true targaryen, she was still whispered about the most.

Now that she was married to aemond she was now team 'green' so alicent had requested she wear a green silky dress to the court. The fabric and lace on the dress was beautiful, The soft silky material on her fingertips made her fall in love.

She stepped into the dress, slowly pulling it up to cover her chest, not completely but enough that nothing was going to fall out. She paired the dress with some green heels, not too high and quite comfortable. she didnt want to wear green, especially because she didnt want to disappoint her mother but if this eased the tension between her and alicent she would try it.

Her silver hair hung low with two braids from either side joining up at the back, almost a crown of some sort and headed to the door but the quiet whispers caught her attention and caused her to stop, her hand hovering over the door handle.