𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

Velaenas heart was pounding as she made her way back to her chambers, especially because of who would be waiting for her. After all, it was her wedding night.

The halls were still empty apart from the occasional guards here and there. The wedding had died down and everyone had left, she was unsure of the time but knew it was very late.

The wedding was a success, there were no fights,arguments or death. Which was surprising considering how majority of weddings ended up in one of those things.

She arrived to her chambers but stood still, the door was slightly open which allowed a strip of light from the room to fall on her face. Her hand hovered over the door handle, hesitant to open it further.

But before she got the courage to do so it swung open and there he stood, hovering over her. His broad shoulders stood tall while he looked down upon the princess.

"this is my room" she spoke out, she obviously knew he would be waiting for her but she continued to play dumb. "I know" he replied. His response was short and sharp almost like he didn't want to talk about it.

"what are you doing here?" She asked confused to which he let out a little chuckle. She always liked it when he smiled, even if it was for just a moment.

"My darling wife, we are married now. Therefore we share the same chambers" he cocked a brow, confused on why she didn't know this.

"oh, right" she replied short and fast. She knew what would happen after the wedding, what would finalise it but she hadn't thought much about it.

"you can come in, I don't bite" he said trying to break the silence between the two, but she just nodded, she wanted to walk in but she was frozen.

"aemond, I understand if you do not wish to sleep in these chambers with me. Just say the word and I'll leave" she ranted but before she finished she was interrupted.

When aemond hadn't answered the tension had arose, velaena began to talk. She talked abott it anything she could think of just to not make it awkward, that was a habit of velaena. When she was nervous she would ramble on about the most random things.

"Oh shut it" he grunted pulling her in and kissing her lips. As soon as their lips collided it was like fireworks were going off inside of them, a spark.

To him, her lips tasted sweet and when aemond tasted something sweet he wanted more of it. And when he wants something he gets it.

Velaena paused, separating their lips. She stared at his hidden eye, "if im going to have you, I want all of you" she whispered while her hand lingered on his eye patch waiting for his approval, which he gave with a slight nod.

She took of his eye patch, slowly but carefully. She wanted to take in this moment, not rush it. The patch fell to the ground revealing his blue emerald eye and the scar from which she 'caused'.

"Im sorry for taking out your eye" she gazed at him as he chuckled a bit. He knew she wasn't the one who took out his eye, it was her brother Lucerys but he always liked how she stuck up for him.

"don't take me a fool, I know it wasn't you. I've always known" he smiled, he wasn't angry at her. He couldn't be, she was the only thing aemond loved about his life.

But the more aemonds lips were on her the more alicents words repeated in her head, 'we should be expecting some heirs soon'. Of course she would love to be a mother some day she just didn't want it to happen so soon, not now. She wasn't ready. He pulled velaena in from the hall and closed the door, making sure to lock it.