𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Whispering spread throughout the hall, people wondering when this wedding was to begin or if it was even going to happen.

"Are you ready?" Daemon asks holding out his arm for velaena. He could feel her sense of doubt and worry so he wanted to at least try to calm her.

"no. I mean yes" velaena almost whispers taking daemons arm in the process. Her heart was beating out of her chest and she didn't know if she was excited for this new chapter in her life or afraid.

The ceremony was being held in the throne room except it was decorated to look differently. Velaena had only gotten a say on a few decorations, the rest were decided by alicent.

The two walked in sync to the big double doors and stood for a moment outside before entering. On the other side of those doors is her future, her new life. But in the doors behind her are her past, what she's comfortable with.

But before she could hesitate even further the doors opened and there he was. Aemond in all his glory looking as beautiful as ever. Each strand of his hair, perfectly in place.

He was wearing a red and black outfit, velaena had never seen him in another colour besides black. It was beautiful on him, and considering it was red made it better.

A smile instantly came on both of their faces, and there that spark was again. After all these years it was back. Just by that one smile all those feeling come back, even if she didn't want those feelings back.

The room was full of unfamiliar faces, the only people she knew were her family but the rest strangers. They were only there because it was a bond between families, no one cared about her.

Daemon leads first into the hall which makes velaena start walking too. So many thoughts running through her and aemonds mind but the only thing they both thought was how beautiful the other looked.

Aemond's face softens the closer she gets, his nerves began to calm down the closer she gets. He had never dreamed for anything more. She was his reason to keep fighting.

And after what felt like a million years of walking she was at the end of the hall, face to face with her soon to be husband. Her heart began to quicken, her palms becoming sweaty as she unlinked from daemon and stood with aemond.

Their hands intertwined as the ceremony began. But the two couldn't keep their eyes off of each other. Aemond couldn't ask for anything more, he was excited for this whereas velaena was scared, and wanted to be free.

The Septon began the ceremony and the hall fell silent, Velaena looked around and noticed from the window a small bit of sun shone through which landed on aemond, showing him in all his glory.

Velaenas eyes searched the hall looking around for any familiar faces for comfort. She spotted harwin in the back corner smiling at her. He hadn't taken his eyes away from her this whole time but as soon as velaena saw him her nerves were settled.

Her father was here to watch her start a new chapter in her life and that gave her comfort because she knew he would be there to protect her.

The Septon handed Aemond a fine blade made of dragonglass, he brings it to velaenas lips.Velaena returns the favour and cuts his lip with the blade, she then cuts her palm and hands it back to aemond to do the same. Once their palms were bloody they each took their blood and drew a symbol on the others head. And once the palms were cut and the symbols were drawn, they placed their hands together letting the blood from one another mix. It was a symbol that their souls will be tied together.