𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

It has been 6 years since velaena had seen her grandfather or been to kings landing. A lot had changed especially with her looks.

The one silver strand of hair was now spread across her whole head. She has silver locks just like her mother.

She knew when she had to visit kings landing that the looks she would be getting would not be polite.

She worried some might think she used some magic to change her looks so that the rumours of her being bastard born was all fake.

Another thing which changed that she didn't see coming was her falling in love, but not with aemond.

Aemion was the boy she had fallen for. When he joined velaena and her family at dragon stone the two grew a connection.

Although she tried her best to stay away from him she couldn't help but fall for him. Her visions had disappeared too.

She would get small ones but they wouldn't tell her much only what she would eat that day or if it's going to rain.

She would often wonder how aemond is and helaena. Oh her sweet girl. She missed her a lot but baela was there to fill that void.

"hello princess" a familiar voice came from behind velaena. She turned to see it was in fact her father, ser harwin.

Velaena was more open about harwin being her father especially considering they had moved to dragon stone.

They bond the two shared had grown and they where like two peas in a pod. She was harwins perfect girl.

"Hello father" she smiled hugging him. She was standing over the edge watching dallax fly. He had grown so big in the past 6 years. Almost as big as vhagar.

"Ser aemion was asking for you" he said giving her a questionable look. Velaena felt the redness hit her cheeks.

Everyone knew the love they shared but no one questioned a thing. "Oh really, I shall go find him then. It would be rude not to" she winked walking past her father.

After a few minutes of strolling around looking for aemion she found him waiting in her chambers.

"Hello my love" he said kissing her. She gave him a warm smile back and they headed to velaenas balcony. Dallax was still flying around outside.

"Dallax is big enough to saddle two riders now" velaena smirked looking at aemion to which he exchanged a smile.

The two instantly knew what the other was thinking and headed outside. They laughed and held hands the whole way.

Dallax landed a few feet in front of aemion and velaena. He was already saddled up so velaena was the first to climb up then it was aemion.

They made sure they were secured and dallax took flight. Aemion admired the view from on top of the beast. He had always wanted to know what riding on dragon-back feels like and now he does.

the cold air to his face made his cheeks go red. he squeezed velaenas waist which made her jump a bit. After a few minutes of flying around velaena eventually landed dallax back down.

they hopped off the dragon and some servants helped to guide the beast back in. Before the two could say a word to each other one of the servants had informed aemion he had training and so he left.

Velaena knew that as soon as she went back to kings landing that this whole fantasy of her and her lover would be over, and that she would have to marry aemond especially considering she was of age.

she was already informed about how her former best friend helaena was married to aegon and how she already has barred some heirs. She didn't want to be trapped in the same cycle helaena was.

she wanted to be free, to love who she desires and if she wishes to, have children but she never wanted to be forced.She planned on staying at dragon-stone for as long as she could so that this fantasy couldn't end.

Her mother, rhaenyra targaryen was the heir to the iron throne and she knew that sooner or later viserys would pass and so they would have no choice but to go back. Velaena also had two knew siblings, aegon the III and viserys the II.

Her mother was also pregnant with another baby. they didn't know the gender but velaena knew that it would be a girl and she insisted they call her visenya. Rhaenyra and daemons marriage was still as strong as ever.Daemon still treated velaena and her brothers as his own, he was a second dad to them.

Velaena headed to her mothers room to see how she was doing and as soon as velaena stepped into her mothers room rhaenyra made a disgusted face.

"you've been riding dallax, i can smell you from here" rhaenyra jokingly said letting velaena sit on the chair beside her. "I've told you i don't like you riding on dragon-back while i'm pregnant".

"you don't like me riding dragon-back any time let alone while you're pregnant" velaena chuckled. Velaena reminded rhaenyra so much of herself when she was younger. she had this sense of deja vu when they had that conversation.

"go clean up please, there's something i need to discuss with you all at dinner soon" her mothers voice croaked out. velaena nodded at the instructions of her mother and headed up to her room to freshen up.