𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

Velaena was adapting to the idea of her mother marrying daemon especially since she could spend more time with Baela.

She was closer with Baela than rhaena and that was for the love of dragons they shared.Dallax was velaenas dragon and baela was still without one.

Another thing the two could bond on was the loss of a parent, baela loosing her mother and velaena loosing her father.

The two could grieve together and comfort eachother and considering velaena wouldn't see her best friend for a few years baela filled that gap.

rhaena had always been closer to Lucerys than anyone and that was probably due to the fact they were so quiet.

Velaena and her family were still at drift mark for a few more days after the wedding. They wanted to make sure to stay a little while longer so rhaenys and corlys would be okay especially considering the death of their only children.

velaena was called to rhaenys chambers to discuss something. Rhaenys hadn't left her chambers since the death of her son. She couldn't bare to see rhaenyra happy with her new husband.

She hadn't known why she was asked to go to her chambers but she guessed it couldn't be good. She walked into her chambers and saw rhaenys laying down.

She closed the door behind her and walked over to where rhaenys lay, none of them saying a word. There was silence for what felt like an eternity.

"princess rhaenys I'm so sorry for your loss, my father was loved by all" velaena said looking down avoiding eye contact.

"you remind me so much of him," she replies holding back tears, "he was always so kind, pure hearted".

"and we have you to thank for that, I promise you his memory will not be forgotten" velaena held rhaenys hands in hers.

"I called you here to discuss something. I need you to promise to take care of the twins when you leave" she smiles at velaena.

velaena stared at her for a few seconds before nodding her head. She was in fact older than the twins and knew if she couldn't protect Laenor she would protect the twins.

She excused herself and left the room heading back to her mother. They were still packing and today they were leaving. She knew this move would be good to start over but she didn't want to accept it.

Her mother had told her of the new stark boy that would be staying with them for a while. His name was aemion stark and he was to join them at dragon stone for a few years.

She hadn't met this boy yet nor has she gave it a second thought but she had hoped that maybe they would be good friends.

She walked back to her chambers and saw her mother and ser harwin there. They had their bags ready and all they were waiting for was her.

"It's time, everyone's on the boat and we will stop to pick up aemion" rhaenyra smiled. Velaena smiled back and walked to the boat with her mother and father following behind.

Corlys was waiting by the dock to say goodbye to them. He apologized that Rhaenys couldn't be there but they all understood. He gave the twins one last hug and promised to visit as much as they could.

They all got onto the boat and began to leave, sailing off further until Corlys was out of sight. Velaena stood at the front of the boat looking out onto the water when Harwin joined her.

"ready for a new chapter princess?" he questions smiling at her. she smiles back at him knowing that all will be fine in dragonstone. Her hair blows in the wind and the lock of silver hair catches Harwins attention.

He had never noticed it before, no one had because velaena had kept it hidden. She thought its bad enough shes a bastard but to have one lock of sliver hair is even worse. Especially since she knew it would bring more questions about her birth and her family.He stared at the lock of hair but not in disgust but curiosity.

"you shouldn't hide it princess, its apart of you and you should never be ashamed of who you are" he stated, "even if you are my daughter".

As soon as he said that it caught her attention. her smile dropped at the thought that he could think she would ever be ashamed to be his daughter, yes it would mean shes a bastard but shes happy her father was a kind hearten man.

She shook her head and tried to tell him but nothing would come out of her mouth but he knew what she was trying to say. he placed his hand on her shoulder, and gave her a comforting smile then walked away.

just as he was leaving he stopped in his tracks, "i'm sorry i couldn't save you princess" he sighs walking away leaving velaena confused. She didn't want to question him nor think about it.

Daemon announced they were to be at winterfell in around 10 minutes and to be prepared when we are. Baela and rhaena put on their prettiest dresses and the best hairstyle they could think of. Velaena put some effort into her appearance too but it wasn't like she was going to marry him.

Rhaena and baela still weren't betrothed so they had free will to do as they pleased whether that is marrying whomever they want or dating who they want. She never had that opportunity and she had come to an acceptance.

They arrived at winterfell and on the docs stood aemion. he was little and small not much meat on him but he looked kind. Rhaenyra was the first to step off and greet him then it was daemon followed by rhaena,baela,lucerys and jacaerys.

They all shook his hand and began loading his things onto the boat. He was training to be a knight for the targaryens and rhaenyra had offered to give him experience at dragonstone to which he accepted.

Velaena was too busy searching for something to realise they had arrived at winterfell and that the boy aemion was standing behind her. it took her a while to notice and when she did she was in shock. she turned around to see a boy standing in front of her just a bit taller, they stare at each other until he speaks.

"im aemion" he sticks out his hand out to shake.

"im velaena" she says back,now shaking his hand.

~ sorry this is rushed I just wanted to post something but don't forget to vote~