Wen indoctrinations: The beginning

𝙽𝚊𝚎 𝚍𝚠𝚒𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚞𝚛𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊.
𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚖 𝚍𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕.
𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚑𝚊𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝙶𝚎𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙 𝚒𝚗.
𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.

Tian Xing wandered around, looking for Jin GuangYao and Lan XiChen. Unfortunately she couldn't find them.

She had wanted to talk some sense into that single minded and obsessive Jin. He was a victim of social mistreatment as well.

She did not like him that much. But even then, she could not deny that he had a messed up past.

Still that was not that much of an excuse for the amount of damage he did to everyone.

'I guess after knowing Wei WuXian I just can't justify anyone who acts batshit just cuz of bad past. Then again not everyone is Wei WuXian. But he is the standard.'

Days passed by and she was fairing well, but she was looking for a job somewhere. Preferably a job related to music.

Maybe she could join in any sect as the music instructor. Or maybe even the Lan sect as one.

But she didn't know if the teachings here were going to be the same as the teachings she had.

Obviously not, what was she thinking?

Eventually she was running out of money. But then she heard.

She heard about the indoctrination. The Wen indoctrination.

Instantly her ears picked up. She had a new destination in mind.

The QishanWen Sect.

She asked one of the vendor keepers, "Hello kind Master. May you tell me when the Wen Indoctrination will be held?"
The vendor keeper replied, "Three days from today. Why do you ask?"
"Nothing. Just wanted to know."

Tian Xing then started her path towards the sun.

Reaching the QishanWen sect made her realise how the hot the area actually was. She was surprised by the heat.
'No wonder their sect symbol is the sun.'

She had arrived at the very last minute and sneaked in with the many disciples of the various sects.

As she made her way and walked, she found the Jiang Sect disciples and sure enough, Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng.

She sneaked in and called to them, "A-Xian, A-Cheng."

Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng looked at her and were surprised to see her. So were the other disciples.

"Lady Tian? What are you doing here?" Wei WuXian asked, puzzled, ignoring the fact that he had just been called A-Xian.

Jiang Cheng, on the other hand, scowled, "Who said you could call us so informally? I noticed you have been doing that for a while. It's inappropriate."

Tian Xing chuckled, "Is it now?" She looked at him fondly.

'Children. Such young and naive youths, unaware of the tragedy that comes in the future.'

Jiang Cheng snapped, "It is. We have been calling you properly so we expect politeness as well."

Tian Xing smirked, "Then call me Xing-Jie too. Who's stopping you?"
"Jiang Cheng now is not the time for this. Lady Tian-"
"Xing-Jie."
"But Lady-"
"Xing-Jie."
"Lady Ti-"
"Xing-Jie." She emphasised each word.

Wei WuXian sighed and gave up, "Xing-Jie why exactly are you here? Aren't you a rogue cultivator?"
"I sneaked in."
"What? But why? We wished we didn't have to come here and you sneaked in when you could have just ignored this whatever bullcrap it is?" Wei WuXian sounded scandalised.