The curse

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴,
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗺,
𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘁.

Koi tower was significantly changing.

There were simultaneous differences and there were some amazing occurrings.

Jin GuangYao and Lin YiZhou had been improving their relationship. Sure it was still awkward to talk to each other, but with time Lin YiZhou understood where the boy was coming from.

Jin ZiXuan was beyond happy. His family was somehow coming together.

The only problem was his father. He didn't like this new development.

He didn't actually think acknowledging the boy would change things up. And it seemed like Jin ZiXuan was planning to take over the sect soon.

Lin YiZhou one day came in his chambers.

"Where is the Wen labour camp?"
"Huh?" Jin GuangShan asked, his eyes wide, "What do you mean my lady?"
"I mean what I said. Don't play dumb. I saw those Wens used as targets. Everyone did. Those people are not cultivators. Where are the Wens?"

Jin GuangShan remained silent. Then he spoke, "They are Wens. Why do you care about how they are treated?"

Lin YiZhou snapped, "They were all elderly and woman used as targets. There is no way they participated in the war."

Jin GuangShan argued, "How do you know? They can be murderers for all we know."

Lin YiZhou spoke, "How can they murder when they are incapable of doing it? How exactly would they fight in war without knowing how to use weapons? Take them out and tell them to use some weapons then. See if they can do it."

This argument completely shut up the Jin Sect Leader.

Tian Xing came out from behind the shadows now.

Jin GuangShan's eyes widened, "You-"

"Me?" She raised an eyebrow.

Lin YiZhou stepped forward, "We did not win a war to have another Wen Ruohan, GuangShan. What's the difference between us and the Wens if we act like them?"

Jin GuangShan didn't day anything for a while.

"So? What's the decision?" Asked Lin YiZhou.

______________________________

Tian Xing heaved a sigh of relief as she brought many Wen remnants in Lotus Pier.

The Jiang disciples had already heard of what she was about to do from Wen Qing. And welcomed the new remnants. Wen Ning and Wen Qing were especially happy.

They had been living peacefully in YunMeng town. Having more people made it merrier.

After successfully having a meeting with Jiang FengMian, they were all given passes for living with the Wen Remnants.

Wei WuXian was beaming through the whole ordeal. Then he turned at Tian Xing and asked, "So? How did you manage to break through the security?"

Tian Xing shrugged, "Knocked the guards out."

Wei WuXian knew it was much more than that.

Wei WuXian sighed, "Alright then. Let's get this over with."

Tian Xing smiled.

So far so good....

_______________________