The last remained [Her goodbyes]

Tian Xing still wanted to help out A-Qing, but it turns out that destiny really puts some people together no matter what.

Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan had somehow found her. And now she was travelling with them.

Tian Xing only saw them by coincidence and she was relieved beyond words to see how things worked out in the end.

Now to the important part.

Tian Xing landed in front of them and greeted them with a bow, "Greetings Daozhang Xiao Xingchen, Daozhang Song ZiChen and..." She pretended to not know the other petite looking little girl.

"A-Qing." the three of them bowed back as well.

Tian Xing smiled, "Ah alright. A-Qing. I have come with some news. Daozhang Xiao Xingchen, if I am not wrong you were a disciple of the immortal Baoshan Sanren?"

Xiao Xingchen smiled, "Yes I was."

Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan were fairly known in the cultivation world, and thus were not surprised to see someone who knew about them.

Tian Xing smiled, "I assume you know of CangSe Sanren?"

Xiao Xingchen's eyes widened, a little excited "Yes yes, she was my senior martial sister. Unfortunately she died a long time ago. But why are you asking that?"

Tian Xing continued, "Alright, are you also aware of the fact that CangSe Sanren had a son?"

Xiao Xingchen replied, "I knew Shijie was married and had a child but I didn't know specifically if it was a daughter or a son."

Song Lan looked at Xiao Xingchen , then looked at Tian Xing and spoke, "Why are you asking such questions?"

It was blind curiosity but his sentence held a demand.

Tian Xing replied, "I know his martial nephew, that's why. I know CangSe Sanren's son. He is the Head disciple of the YunMeng Jiang Sect. His name is Wei WuXian. The surname 'Wei' sounds familiar?"

Xiao Xingchen nodded, "Yes, my martial brother-in-law was Wei ChangZe."

A-Qing spoke, "Daozhang, are you really believing her? She might be tricking us."

Tian Xing admired this side of A-Qing, she was always cautious of strangers, "I appriciate that you are cautious of strangers. However, I am speaking the truth. You can either come see yourself in Lotus Pier, or I can bring Wei WuXian here for you to meet."

Song Lan spoke, "I think bringing him here would be more suitable."

Son Lang obviously shared the same view as A-Qing, but it would br rude to not take the offer from a person who seemingly looks kind and not wanting any harm.

A-Qing also agreed, "I agree with Daozhang Song Lan."

Tian Xing smiled, " Daozhang Xiao Xingchen?"

Xiao Xingchen in the end agreed too, "Alright. I would love to meet my martial nephew." he ended with a smile.

Tian Xing then asked, "Where should we meet?"

Song Lan said, "We will be waiting by the restaurant over there."

Tian Xing bowed in greeting and flew back to Lotus Pier.

_______________________________

Wei WuXian was talking with Yu ZiYuan about some important clan matters, while Tian Xing knocked at their doors.

Wei WuXian spun back and instantly a smile took over his face, "Xing-jie! You are back."

Yu ZiYuan smiled, "A-Xing, welcome back."