Please

ʙᴀʟʙᴇᴏᴊᴡᴏ ʜɪɢʜ ᴡᴀʏ ʜɪɢʜ ᴡᴀʏ.
ᴍᴇᴏᴊɪɴ ɢʏᴇᴏʟᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴋᴇ.
ɴᴀᴇ ʜʏᴜɴɢᴊɪᴍᴅᴇᴏ ɴᴀʏᴇ ɪʟʙᴜʀᴀᴍʏᴇᴏɴ,
ɢᴇᴏʙɪɴᴀɴ ᴇᴏᴘᴊɪ ᴇᴏᴘᴊɪ.

Lin YiZhou was startled by the very open threat.

"What?"
"I just want to talk. If you want we can talk here, just that I'll make sure none hears it."

Jin ZiXun shouted, "YOU- How dare y-"

"Shut up." came the bone chilling reply of the voice.

There was a pregnant pause.

"Xing-jie, then we will go on with the hunts. You talk with her. Let's go Lan Zhan."
"Mn."

With that Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian left, taking Lan XiChen and Jin GuangYao with them as well after the four bowed.

It was just the few cultivators gathered and the Jins.

"Madam Jin, I will just say a few words to you. I mean no harm." said Tian Xing.
"Am I supposed to trust you?" came the skeptical voice of Lin YiZhou.

"You do not have a choice." Tian Xing replied with a smile.

A deadly one.

She came closer to Lin YiZhou and whispered, "Madam Jin, I want you to take care of your son's half siblings, however many is, if they are, found. They are children. They were not responsible for the treacheries your husband does. Young Master Jin GuangYao has excellent potential as a Jin cultivator. He can be a very good Young Master along with your heir. Young Master Jin with someone to help him will always be better than him handling things alone. Young Master Jin GuangYao, can be capable in cultivation and politics. If you are not letting him reach his potential just because he is not your own son, then I will make sure he leaves the Jin sect. How, that is my secret. The next generation is needed for the world. Albeit your son has a higher cultivation, but Young Master Jin GuangYao is intelligent and will be of great help to him. He just wants acceptance and love like every child. If you cannot provide him that, I will, making sure you pay for your mistakes. Do not put your problems on him. Try to bond with him. See how he is. See the way he deals things. See through the vision of a mother, not a woman. As for your husband, leave that to me. May I get the permission to murder him and free the sect from his clutches?"

Lin YiZhou processed the offer presented to her. It was tempting, "How can I trust you?"

Tian Xing smirked, "Ask your son about me. Or the young masters of any other three gentry sects. You will know."

Lin YiZhou held deep hatred for Jin GuangShan. If there is one thing she wish she could have changed in her life, it was her marriage in the Jin sect.

No amount of money could make her happy with a vile man like that.

Lin YiZhou was still skeptical about this young lady though. Tian Xing sensed it and spoke, "I give you my word Madam Jin. I will not harm you or your family. I only ask of you to treat Jin GuangYao as he should be treated, with respect and kindness just like your son. He is also a capable young master of your sect. So please, please do not let him down, do not let me down."

Her tone held a plea. Lin YiZhou was a bit taken aback. After a while she replied, "Alright I will think about your suggestions, but as soon as I sense danger around me or my son, I will not spare you."

It was an empty threat from Lin YiZhou, she knew very well she would not be able to do anything to this deadly woman standing in front of her, but she had to say least something in an attempt to intimidate her.