Relief

Η𝖊𝘐𝘐օ m𝑦 𝖓ɑm𝖊 ⅈ𝓼 𝑦𝖊𝚙𝚙ⅈ 𝑦𝖊𝚙𝚙ⅈ 𝑦օ.
Ꮇɑ𝘐𝘵𝖊𝗎mօ𝖓𝓰cһ𝖊օ𝖓𝓰ɑ𝖊𝖓𝒹ɑ𝖊 mօm𝖊
𝓼𝖊𝓍𝑦 𝓼𝖊𝓍𝑦 𝑦օ.
ɢ𝗎𝔯𝖊𝗎m 𝒹ɑ𝑦օ 𝘣ɑ𝘐𝚔𝖊𝗎𝖓 𝘵ⅈɑ𝔯ɑ һɑ𝖓ɑ𝑦𝖊.
𝑵ɑ𝖊𝓰ɑ 𝚙օ𝓰ⅈ𝖓𝖊𝗎𝖓 𝗎𝘵𝓰𝖊? 𝚙օ𝓰ⅈ𝖓𝖊𝗎𝖓 𝗎𝘵һ𝖊?

The next day Wei WuXian, Jiang Cheng, Jiang FengMian and Yu ZiYuan left Yiling to go for YunMeng.

The whole place was burned. Only a few chambers and quarters were left unscathed.

Wei WuXian looked at the whole place in horror, and at the same time, being infinitely grateful that Tian Xing had come and warned them.

Otherwise none would have survived.

Yu ZiYuan looked pained, but she admitted to herself that fleeing was the best option.

Jiang FengMian looked at the buildings with melancholy in his eyes.

Jiang Cheng's amethyst eyes were filled with sadness.

At least the disciples were alright.

Aside from the buildings, nothing was gone. They can rebuild the buildings.

They were just heaving a sigh of relief when-

"Xing-Jie!" whispered both Jiang Cheng and Wei WuXian.

She was nowhere to be found.

None knew where she was.

Tears gathered in Wei WuXian's eyes and despite his best attempts to keep them in, they still broke free from his orbs.

Jiang Cheng and hugged him from behind, "Wei WuXian..."
"I can't believe this..."

Jiang Cheng was no better. Tian Xing had at this point become a steady pillar for them. To think that she was gone...

Jiang Cheng shut his eyes in an attempt to blink back the tears in his eyes.

The two adults looked at the children worriedly. They didn’t think this lady had that much of an impact on them.

"I didn’t know they were this close." spoke Jiang FengMian.
Yu ZiYuan agreed, "Neither did I."

Wei WuXian turned towards Jiang Cheng, "Jiang Cheng, what if...she...they..."
"Don't make wild guesses, Wei WuXian. She will be fine. We just have to believe it. She always is...you were the one who said this...she always comes back...she said she'll be there when we need her the most. She'll be there..."

Wei WuXian nodded his head tearfully. He wanted to believe... that she was alright.

"The war has started." spoke Jiang FengMian.

He walked towards the two boys, "A-Cheng, A-Xian."

He looked upward towards the sect buildings, "Let's take down the sun."

It seems they wanted war as well.

Yu ZiYuan stepped forward, "First we need to gather back all the disciples. A-Cheng you told us they need come back by next week right?"
"Exactly six days from today."
"Alright. For now we need to go to a place where we can be for the next five days."

Three nods. Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng wiped their tears and their faces became stern again.

Wei WuXian spoke up then, "How about Gusu?"

The other three looked at him like he had grown another head. Wei WuXian blinked.
"What?"

Jiang Cheng raised an eyebrow, "YOU of all people is suggesting Gusu?"