Feelings for bully?

This is my first book of writing oneshots. Hope y'all gonna like it. I tried my best. Kay?

●Jin pov●

I slowly fluttered my eyes open as the sunlight hit my face. I stared at the window blankly, before pulling the blanket to the other side and sitting up. Another day filled with bring stuffs. And worst. Today is Monday. I've to go to college for 5 consecutive days. And how can someone not hate that? And when on top of that, you have a bully who is sticking up your ass to annoy you in whatever way he annoy. Just makes you hate going to college.

And thinking all this is never helping me for getting a chance to miss my classes, cause I wanna be successful in my life. So, I just got up and forced my lazy ass to the washroom to get freshened up. I changed myself to a black jeans and white shirt. I made myself a cup of coffee and after sipping it off, I set off to the greatest useless thing in the world.

I stepped inside the college and suddenly a cold wind hit me. I don't know but it made some nerves get shuffled inside me. I sensed that something bad is gonna happen and today is not a pleasant day for me. But I just shook my head letting go off all thaf stuff.

I took steps towards my class but with every step my heart got heavier. And my steps sticked to the ground when I heard a gossip between two boys.

"You saw namjoon today?"

"What is with him?"

"He has got himself a girlfriend!"

That's all. I don't need to hear more. It isn't like I care but still a hammer pounded on my chest, when I heard all this. I clenched my shirt and ran off to the washroom instead of my class. I looked at the mirror and I was terrified. I had tears in my cheeks. Why the heck am I crying?!

Yes, sometimes I felt like Namjoon isn't such a bad guy. But the way, he always causes trouble to me and makes me realise that I'm the unluckiest person alive on earth, I shouldn't waste my tears on him. But i-it hurts. Yes, sometimes I dreamt about him and me. And don't ask me the cause. I'm done with myself. I dreamt of something that isn't going to be real anytime. I should be slapping myself. But why? Why do I feel like this? I don't think I will get answers soon. What if those are just rumors? Yeah, it can be right?

I wiped off my tears and promised myself not to jump into conclusions so fast. I need to check on what's actually going on. I washed my face and got out of the washroom to head towards my class. I entered and chose myself a last bench.

And my fear came true. Namjoon entered the class with a girl. I-I know the girl. It's the playgirl of our college. T-tzuyu. But why is she with him? And the p-position. Namjoon's arm over her shoulder, and they sticking onto each other.

I just stared at them blankly for few hours. Both are smiling. This is so much for me to digest. Somehow, I told myself not to cry and gulped down the tears. And sfter some minutes the teacher came and started his class.

(A small info, Namjoon is a topper with his 148IQ. Hehe)

"Does anyone know, why zero can't be a denominator while we are talking about rational numbers?"

I raised my hand. First. Time. Ever. And namjoon. He has his hand raised all the time. He knows answer of every question. But so do I. But I just don't answer.

"Mr. Kim, yes please"

Every head turned towards me and I can say everyone is shocked cause no one ever thought that I study. But sadly, I do.

"Because anything divided by zero is infinity"

"Yes, very good mr. Kim"

And blah blah blah. The class goes on.

~~~

The class ends. I know Namjoon gets angry when someone answers a question before him. Or the teacher choose someone else over him. He's sensitive about these things. But I did it on purpose. And I can see him approaching me, so I fastened my pace of packing my bag.

"You got some bugs-"

He was talking but I pushed his shoulder, with mine and walked away and didn't care what he talked about. It was lunch time. So I was walking towards the canteen when suddenly, someone covered my mouth and I was pulled inside the washroom. I was harshly pushed against the door.

"Oww fuck!"

I groaned. I opened my eyes to see namjoon, staring, no almost glaring at me.

"What the hell do you want namjoon?!"

I literally screamed on him which I didn't ever did in my life.

"Lower your voice, princess"

He said with his voice falling three octaves lower for which I can literally beg to him falling on my knees. And princess? What is all this.

"What do you want?"

I said gritting my teeth.

"In million years, it's the first time you ignored me, what's going on?"

"It's not like you care so let me go"

"Who said that I don't care?"

"Why don't you just go back to your girlfriend and stop pretending like you care?"

"My girfriend?"

Namjoon frowned but it was soon replaced with a chuckle.

"She's not my girlfriend, neither am I her boyfriend"

My left eyebrow quirked up.

"I was just helping her to make her ex boyfriend jealous"

Ahha. What was I even thinking. I promised myself not to jump in conclusions, but- aishhh jin.

"But guess someone else was also jealous"

Namjoon smirked pushing his knee between my legs. I trembled.

"N-namjoon, let go of m-me"

"You ignored me because you thought she's my girlfriend? Right?"

His smirk grew wider as he started grinding his knee right into my crotch. Hell.

"N-no, I- mmm, n-namjoon"

This is my first time feeling all this.

"You are so pretty, hun"

He said this before slamming his lips onto mine. I was shocked by the force and action but I myself gave in wrapping my hands around his neck. He sucked my lower lip harshly, following by biting it making me open my mouth and a moan escaping.

A/n pov

As namjoon got the chance he slipped his tongue inside jin's mouth devouring every damn inch of it. The heated kiss continued till jin was picked up and namjoon made him sit on the sink. Namjoon proceeded to open jin's shirt button, but sadly, the door swung open.

A boy. Random ones. He halted on his place. Once he recognized namjoon, the famous bully he immediately apologized for interrupting them and shut the door again. Namjoon chuckled distancing himself from jin.

"I guess, we'll have to continue it some other time, it's not so safe here"

Jin nodded

Namjoon was about to go out whrn jin stopped him by his arm.

"A-are we a t-thing?"

Namjoon chuckled pulling him closer and making the boy gasp.

"You wanna be?"

Hs smirked. Jin rolled his eyes.

"You just know how to tease"

He laughed

"So, Kim seokjin, will you bless me by being my boyfriend?"

Jin's eyes widened. It was so sudden.

"Of course!"

And they sealed it with another kiss...

_____

Well well, not smut on the first chapter nasty kiddo's. But not making you wait too long either *wink wink*