Roomates

Nj pov●

Ughh. This is disgusting. I have a huge test coming up day after tomorrow and I'm very much stressed. And Jin being my roomate isn't helping enough. He always talks rubbish and I'm sick of it. Like he is doing right now.

"Namjoon, why don't you try sweeping the floor as your future job. Because science is not in your line"

"Jin can you please shut up? I'm trying to concentrate okay?!"

"Could you ever do that in 25 years of your life?"

He said with a smirk.

"Jin, you know, I can punish you"

"Last time you said that, you kicked me out of our dorm"

"This time I have something more worse"

"Then do it"

"Shut up jin, please"

"C'mon Namjoon"

I sighed and just decided to ignore him. But did he stop? Never.

.....

An pov●

Next morning Namjoon went out for his classes. But he saw that his all classes were dismissed for that day. He sighed and came back to his shared dorm. He pulled out his essentials from the desk and started studying for his upcoming test the next day. He plucked in his earbuds and started a faint music which would accompany him to study. While studying he heard his name being called. And he knows who exactly he is. He pulled out one earbud and yelled.

"What is it, hyung?"

But no answer came. He was confused. Maybe he misheard. He plucked in his earbuds again. And after some moments he heard his name being called again.

"Is there any problem, hyung?!"

He yelled and this time more loudly. But, this time also was the same with no answers. He irritatingly put his earbuds back to the case. And again he heard his name. "Namjoon~"

And that was it. He slammed his hands on the desk and went to the room from where he was hearing all this. But, he didn't expected something to see which would freak the hell out of him. Jin was naked on the bed.

"N-namjoon?"

He stuttered and pulled a blanket over himself in order to cover himself.

"I-I thought you had c-classes"

Namjoon stood there shocked. His inner instincts were fighting. But at last, he sighed heavily and approached the boy laying in bed.

"N-namjoon stop-"

Jin couldn't even form words correctly because he was so embarrased. Namjoon held his jaw firmly and smashed their lips together. Jin's eyes were literally popping out at the thought of the younger kissing him. It was a rough and sloppy kiss.

"Fuck it, I hate your pretty fucking face"

Namjoon said while sucking and biting Jin's earlobe as he hummed.

"And how fucking sexy you look everything even if you don't try to be"

Namjoon smirked now kissing the boy's whole damn jawline. Jin bit his lip before kicking away the blanket from him and holding namjoon's collar he flipped him. Jin was over Namjoon who was underneath him. Jin pulled down namjoon's pants and boxers in one go.

He held Namjoon's huge dick in his hands and gave it a light squeeze. Soon, Jin was bobbing his head up and down taking Namjoon's whole length in. He gasped for air but didn't feel to stop. Namjoon fucked the boy's face relentlessly which resulted some tears to flow down Jin's cheek and Namjoon's grip on Jin's locks were too hard. But hell, seeing Namjoon groaning looking so sexy was enough tk make Jin cum. And Namjoon came along. Jin licked up all.

He stood up and threw some new and good clothes around him. Namjoon also pulled up his boxers and pants. This had been Jin's dream but he wanted them to be together.

"Namjoon-"

"We are a thing Jin. I'm serious. I'm not gonna just use you"

Jin was happy but still he asked

"Don't be a couple out of pity"

He said in a low tone

"I'm serious about our relationship Jin. And this isn't pity. I think, I like you"

Jin smiled brightly before pecking namjoon on the lips.

"I like you too, but"

Jin stood upright

"What?"

Namjoon asked in a confused tone thinking he did somerhing wrong.

"I wanna go on a date, we kinda skipped that phase"

Namjoon chuckled

"Okay, I'll take you"

"Yay!!!!!"

_______