My secretary (switch)

So here I'm back with one new request, which I got from @rishima2247. Thanks for suggesting me this idea. I don't know whether it'll be good or not, but I'll try to make it atleast readable. Hehe😂😂

Whatever.

So this is a switch story, in which Jin tops and Namjoon bottoms.

If you don't like switch, you may leave NoW!

Whatever. Again.

Enjoy!!!

💡

🎥

🎬

. . . . .

Namjoon tapped his feet impatiently on the floor, getting nervous second by second. He can feel sweat dripping from the back of his ear, then sliding down his neck but before it could go furthur, he had already wiped it off. He sighed thinking for the 396th time that 'it'll be alright. You've got practice as well experience.' But still, having practice and experience does not brings down the nervous level, it just arises the confidence level. And it was same with Kim Namjoon, in this story who has came for an interview.

Oh god, I've been looking for a good job for the past 4 months after leaving my previous job. If I don't get this one, I don't even know where to go. Just praying to God so that I'm saved. What if they don't like me? What if- wait no no, Namjoon, you remember? You are Kim Namjoon. Stop seeing the negative sides and focus on the positive ones.

--

But there are no positive sides here!

Namjoon mentally whined thinking all this. He gripped the document in his hand a little more tightly.

"Mr. Kim Namjoon?"

He could hear the receptionist call his name. He stood up, and fixed his tie, looking all professional as all eyes were on him because he was looking smart as well as breath taking. But he was actually dying inside. He approached the receptionist and said

Nj : I'm kim Namjoon

He could feel the hungry look on the face of the receptionist on just by looking him. If he weren't for a interview, he would have flirted with her for a solid 5 minutes, but no, not now.

The receptionist started playing with a strand of hair in a flirty way which fell on her face, and Namjoon knew her intentions too well.

Nj : can you please tell me what to do and what not do instead of playing with your hair?

Namjoon said that so directly that some got shocked and more of the boys looked at him with a small chuckle as they knew what it feels like. The receptionist fake coughed a little and spoke

Rp : y-you are to go to meet Mr. Kim Seokjin now, please just knock before entering.

Namjoon didn't even bother to flash a smile which he did to every girl because right now his head was clouded with some gloomy spirits.

He quitely approached the door of mr. Kim, and with each and every step his heart just got heavy and he couldn't even complaint anymore. He reminded himself one last time that not to be nervous and knocked on the door softly. A charming 'come in' was heard from inside as Namjoon pushed the door and got into the room.

He closed the door behind him and approached the two chairs. He still didn't look up to meet his new or not new boss's face. He stood beside the chairs and bowed slightly speaking

Nj : good morning sir

He quickly took a look at his watch to be sure it's still not afternoon and he was saved cause still it was morning. He finally stood up straight as he heard a very faint 'hmm' and looked towards the man sitting opposite to him.