Hide and seek

●An pov●

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight"

"Seven"

"Six"

"Five"

"Four"

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

"I'm coming!!"

Jimin shouted warning everyone about his presence. Everyone hid in the ground floor but Yoongi, didn't missed to see Namjoon and Jin going to the 1st floor.

...

"Yah! Get inside"

Jin whisper yelled

"We two are gonna be in the same place hiding?"

Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow

"I guess. Cause Jimin has finished his counting and I don't wanna get caught at the first place"

Jin pushed Namjoon inside and himself got inside and closed the closet's door shut. And as Jin moved his face he flinched because Namjoon's face was right near his.

"Oh my.. you scared the hell out of me? Why don't you give me some space?"

"How can I? There's no space left"

"Fatso"

Jin mischievously whispered and turned his face around as he thought no one heard him. But he gasped when his chin was gripped harshly and it was moved to face Namjoon.

"What did you just say to me?"

"Who told you that whatever I said was meant to be you?"

Jin yanked his hand off as he sassily rolled his eyes. Namjoon grinned as a smirk adored his lips.

"Keep talking back to me like that, and I'll not regret to make you regret"

But Jin's over confidence was Namjoon's last stroke.

"Try me"

Jin smirked back. Namjoon's smirk fell, his face became blank as he harshly gripped Jin's waist and pulled him closer to himself.

"So you wanna get punished in here, huh?"

Jin avoided eye contact and looked down.

"I'll take it as a yes"

He said before slamming his lips onto Jin's. Jin put his both hands on his chest and tried pushing him

"N-namj-oon~ nghhh"

Namjoon didn't budge and instead slided his hands to Jin's ass giving it a sqeeze. Jin let out a breathy moan. Namjoon then pulled down Jin's pants and boxers. He did the same for himself and aligned himself after breaking the kiss.

Jin's eyes widened.

"You will not p-prep me?"

Namjoon gave him a stern look.

"No"

He said as he pushed himself all the way in. Jin hissed letting some tears flow and gripped Namjoon's shoulders. Namjoon gave the boy some seconds before he started to pound into him.

Jin was having trouble in holding back his moans so Namjoon place his one palm on Jin's mouth in order to suppress his moans.

Skin slapping sounds were too hard and fast. Soon, Jin came getting followed by Namjoon.

Both panted. Jin lost the balance in his legs as he fell down and sat. Namjoon smiled warmly and made him stand back. Jin whined.

"Yahhhh-"

But he was interrupted by Namjoon sitting down and pulling him onto his lap. And Jin started his complaint sessions.

"You were so roughhhhhh"

"So, will you talk back now?"

Jin shook his head from side to side.

"Good boy"

Namjoon pecked Jin's lips.

Meanwhile-

"The closet was shaking vigorously"

"It's okay, let them be"

And jimin couldn't complaint anymore🤣🤣

______