Work out

An pov●

"We're leaving, okay?"

Yoongi said to the two, Namjoon and Jin. They didn't replied but continued with what they were doing.

"You two are sure you don't wanna come?"

Yoongi asked once again trying to confirm.

"No hyung, I've to work out"

Namjoon answered while doing push-ups.

"Jin?"

"I'm not in the mood"

Yoongi nodded.

"Don't do anything nasty while we're not here"

Yoongi smirked before closing the door leaving Jin a blushing mess. Namjoon didn't mind tho. Yoongi teases him frequently so he's used to it. They were at the gym. Gym which was in the house.

Jin looked at Namjoon from his phone and it would be a lie if he said that Namjoon doing push-ups didn't turned him on. The way Namjoon's muscles reflexed. He gulped visibly. But good thing, Namjoon was too focused.

"Joonie, for how long will you do that?"

"Don't know, maybe couple of more minutes"

"Why don't you pay attention to me instead"

Namjoon smirked. Jin thought nobody heard because it waa just like a whisper but his luck, his boyfriend did. And he knew it when he saw the smirk on his face. But he whined because still Namjoon didn't stop doing push-ups.

"Joonie~"

He sang and sneakily went onder Namjoon. Namjoon's smirk grew wider but he continued. He was just teasing the boy. Jin pouted and when Namjoon leaned down, Jin leaned up and caught his lips. That was so sudden that Namjoon almost stumbled, losing his balance, but he managed.

Namjoon bit Jin's bottom lip. Namjoon's tongue ran past Jin's lips and entered his mouth. Jin moaned against the kiss. The battle of tongues ended resulting jn Namjoon winning and of course, he is the dominant one. Namjoon sat up and pulled Jin with him.

Jin's fingers were entangled with Namjoon's hair. Namjoon tugged at the older's shirt so Jin quickly pulled it off. And soon Namjoon's back was hitting the wall as Jin was on his knees.

"Jin I–"

Namjoon couldn't finish as jin already took off his pants and boxers. Jin didn't wait for a minute and started bobbing his head down Namjoon's whole length. Namjoon groaned and apparently started mouth fucking the other as he pushed his hips more forward.

Jin hummed against the huge cock sending Namjoon to pure bliss.

"I-I am g-go-"

He couldn't even complete as he cane hard into Jin's mouth and Jin being the obedient one he is, licked every stipe of cum. And within no time, Jin was slammed to the wall. He groaned.

"I will be going in raw, okay?"

Namjoon asked and peppered kisses all over his neck to ease the boy's mind. Jin nodded, because he didn't have another option. Namjoon found the perfect timing. He pulled down the boy's pants and started positioning himself and the boy was too distracted by Namjoon giving him hickeys to notice that. 

"AHH FUCK"

He screamed once he felt Namjoon enter him whole. Tears rolled down his cheeks and Namjoon whispered soothing words in his ear. Jin wrapped his hands around Namjoon's neck and hid his face in the crook of his neck, nodding.

Namjoon started thrusting slowly, and when he heard Jin moan out of pleasure, he sped up.

"Namjoon~ah~nghh"

His voice rang in Namjoon's ears as he moved faster and faster. And suddenly, Namjoon hit Jin's prostrate.

"Namjoon~please~"

Jin sang and Namjoon continued abusing it. Jin's nails dug into Namjoon's back marking some scratches.

–Meanwhile–

"Ughh, I don't wanna go"

Jungkook groaned.

"Okay, I'll join you"

Taehyung grumbled out of the car and jungkook sighed both going into the house. The case is, Yoongi forgot his phone in the table. Jungkook opened the door completely ignoring the voice coming from inside. Once, Jungkook opened the door.

"Oh my holy"

He quickly covered his eyes.

"What?"

Taehyung peeked from behind and his eyes widened, the two immediately running away. Taehyung was crying his iconic fake cry. Yoongi was stunned.

"W-what happened? Where is my phone?"

"Fuck your phone hyung! DRIVE!"

Jungkook ordered.

"My precious eyes"

And taehyung continued to cry

–Lol–

"N-namjoon~ c-cum-"

Jin couldn't properly announce and came by then getting followed by namjoon. He rested himself on namjoon who held him securely. Soon both moving to have a clean up through a nice bath.

After sometimes, they put on some random movie, cuddling on the couch. Jin straddled namjoon, while Namjoon brushed Jin's hair lovingly.

"Are you guys doing something?"

Jungkook's voice was heard from outside before namjoon grumbled and answered him a 'no' as all of them entered one by one.

____

That was good🤣